Quantcast

sandhill tomaro

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
TheMontashu said:
ok I still got more today than you have YOUR WHOLE LIFE
Got more what? Cookies? Diseases? you need to ELABORATE. Besides, I think you got more from your hand than I would get from your hand...which is a good thing...unless you do yoga.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*wipes a tear from eye*

This has to be the funneist conversation EVER!

I insult you, and instead of you coming back with something super witty (like your avatar) You just say "i get more than you" Nothing like a little jewish boy bragging about how much head he gets to people on the internet.

BTW: smearing peanutbutter on your wiener and have a dog lick it off doesn't count as anything, it's just gross

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
chicodude01 said:
BTW: smearing peanutbutter on your wiener and have a dog lick it off doesn't count as anything, it's just gross
beasteality is WRONG any way you look at it the fact that you even think about that showes that you need some serious help now you need to stop hatin cause the closest thing you ganna get to a female is your hand with lips drawn on it

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
chicodude01 said:
I insult you, and instead of you coming back with something super witty (like your avatar) You just say "i get more than you" Nothing like a little jewish boy bragging about how much head he gets to people on the internet.

hhahahhahaha, oh dude, you crack me up. But them jew-cakes are too cheap to get peanut butter, I think he just took the dog food from the bag and shoved a little in the corn hole. makin the dog chew it out. TASTY

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Ridemonkey said:
tomaro? TOMARO??? That has got to be the WORST slaughter of a word I have ever seen on this site!
My butchering of the English language shall end. I installed word onto my computer so now I have spell check.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
TheMontashu said:
No steeyv cant say it does. It might in you asian language you all speak but i donno.
The let me tell the story about L's first blow job:

Afterwards getting his first blow job, he goes into our local watering hole, and orders a shot of whiskey. The bartender (who doesn't check ids) pours him a shot, and L tosses it back and then orders another one. The bartender gives another shot and L tosses it back that one back too.

L actually does 10 shots of whiskey in a row before the bartender asks him, "Why so much whiskey?" L tells him that he got his first blow job. The bartender congratulates him, and offers to pour him another shot on the house. L replies, "Don't bother. If 10 shots didn't kill the taste, another won't either."

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
sanjuro said:
The let me tell the story about L's first blow job:

Afterwards getting his first blow job, he goes into our local watering hole, and orders a shot of whiskey. The bartender (who doesn't check ids) pours him a shot, and L tosses it back and then orders another one. The bartender gives another shot and L tosses it back that one back too.

L actually does 10 shots of whiskey in a row before the bartender asks him, "Why so much whiskey?" L tells him that he got his first blow job. The bartender congratulates him, and offers to pour him another shot on the house. L replies, "Don't bother. If 10 shots didn't kill the taste, another won't either."
You sick ****, and 10 shots of jack would put im in the hospital