Quantcast

Sanjay breaks leg!

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
Just called up sanjay to see whats up this weekend and he said he broke his leg! He was on his motorcycle driving to work and I guess got hit but didnt fall off. It was a bad connection so I didnt get all the details, he said that he hasnt seen the Xrays yet and doesnt know how bad it is. Thats all the info I got.

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
merrrrjig said:
Just called up sanjay to see whats up this weekend and he said he broke his leg! He was on his motorcycle driving to work and I guess got hit but didnt fall off. It was a bad connection so I didnt get all the details, he said that he hasnt seen the Xrays yet and doesnt know how bad it is. Thats all the info I got

Oh now that sucks.........:(

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
Well he seemed fine, so I am thinking the lower leg, he said he stopped on the road for 15 mins and then drove the rest of the way to work, so it cant be that bad.

R

Rabie

merrrrjig said:
Just called up sanjay to see whats up this weekend and he said he broke his leg! He was on his motorcycle driving to work and I guess got hit but didnt fall off. It was a bad connection so I didnt get all the details, he said that he hasnt seen the Xrays yet and doesnt know how bad it is. Thats all the info I got
You're going to have to do better than that. After Donnie's pictures, this just seems so blah.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
havent had the pleassure of meeting sanjay but my prayers are with him. anytime when a fellow rider is down is never a good thing so let us know how he is man and tell him were praying for him.

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
Rabie said:
You're going to have to do better than that. After Donnie's pictures, this just seems so blah.
To tell you the truth he didnt seem that worried about it, donnie couldnt even move when he broke his (I saw the whole thing) sanjay got back on his bike and rode to work, and now hes chillin at home and is gunna get a cast later tonite

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
Nagaredama said:
Bummer to hear, but a good reason not to ride a motorcycle.
I'll second that. I love motorcycles....just wouldn't ride one on the streets here in SoCal...so much traffic, road rage, cell ph use, hot babes... Dang....it's easy to F up or get F'd up.
Sorry to hear about it. Heal fast bud!

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
If im not mistaking this is the 2nd time this has happened to sanjay, I dont know if he broke his leg the 1st time, he drives like 50 mi each way to work, and its usually traffic, but w/ a motorcycle it saves a lot of time

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
wow...I hope Sanj is ok....If he truly broke it I doubt Sea Otter is in his future. I have been working hard at my PT sessions and my doc says I'm still a maybe. My doc rides and will be racing at S.O so I trust his opinion...D

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
man, that sucks to hear. Heal up Sanjay! S.O. is just around the corner!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
manhattanprjkt83 said:
so who is this "sanjay" character? :sneaky:
you ever see the crazy nut that hits those big ass doubles on a cross bike at the see otter? skate helmet and goggles.

thats him

EDIT - i think that face implied sarcasm?

Mar 9, 2005
SJCx3, CA
This is Merrrrjig, and sanjay said that he should only be out for a month, I havent talked to him since hes seen the xrays or got his cast, but he said he hopes to be fine by sea otter!

Metal

President of FRONJ
Oct 17, 2001
Orange County, CA
IntensedhRider said:
This is Merrrrjig, and sanjay said that he should only be out for a month, I havent talked to him since hes seen the xrays or got his cast, but he said he hopes to be fine by sea otter!
I saw the doctor today. I have a "shepards fracture." There is a chip of bone broken off of my talus. The swelling was too bad to get casted today, but hopefully I will get it taken care of on Tuesday. The doc says I will be out 6-8 weeks, with 6 of those weeks being in a cast, but I'm sure I will be healed up before then. Looks like I might have to do some Sea Otter jumps with a cast on. I wonder if I can get some SPD cleats installed on my cast.

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
Metal said:
I saw the doctor today. I have a "shepards fracture." There is a chip of bone broken off of my talus. The swelling was too bad to get casted today, but hopefully I will get it taken care of on Tuesday. The doc says I will be out 6-8 weeks, with 6 of those weeks being in a cast, but I'm sure I will be healed up before then. Looks like I might have to do some Sea Otter jumps with a cast on. I wonder if I can get some SPD cleats installed on my cast.
Funny thing is i think you might be serious. :p

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Dude you'll be fine jumping with a broken wing. Sea Otter is better with brokeness. Don't bother with the cleat, just ride in a boot over the cast, it works fine till you crash.