Quantcast

sanjay..how durable?

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
The Sanjay isn't even a US Made model. It's a cheap Taiwanese rip-off that dodges several patents of the original race models designed and custom welded at Virgin Records, known as the Lenny. Pretty shady customer service if you ask me...selling Taiwanese crap as American made uber-steel glam rock:rockout: :

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I found photos of the '08 Shinbegs!

The new Scanjor

The new Sanjay

They were unable to lighten the Sanjay, but they made it .0193 times stronger. Although they added some weight, they had to make it stronger after all old Sanjays snapped in various places because they were so flexy. Shinbeg will be using Kayaba suspension for the 2008 season. Shinbeg's engineer wasn't sure what could be changed on the frames, so he had engineers from Santa Cruz help.

Rumor is Sam Hill has been fired from Iron Horse for asking for a raise numerous times after his initial raise which caused Iron Horse to raise their prices. He, as well as Brendan Fairclough and Chris Kovarik have signed with Shinbeg for 2008.

thom9719

Turbo Monkey
Jul 25, 2005
In the Northwest.
place your bets on what sunjay will ride next year. Some have him riding a camel.
http://littermag.com/2008/litterotb/2008bikes/whatwilltheyride.php
hahaha, this one made me laugh! reading through all of the suggestions was great. defiantly some people with a sense of humor!

a big hunk of dookie
Greg Minnaar: rabid llama with firecrackers in its ass
Brendan Fairclough: a retarted pitbull high on angel dust
Fabien Barel: cedric gracia
Duncan Riffle: I didn't know donna karan made bikes
Sanjay Shanbhag: pairis hilton to no-talent-&-famous land

Kyle,