Quantcast

sanjays great adventure

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
ah thats a "no roadblocks" sign

probably very useful, i can picture it already, huge mob burning tires and marching on the capital, only to be dispersed at the sight of the dreaded "no roadblocks" sign.

wayodh

Chimp
Nov 24, 2006
Peru
Alex,

It´s funny that you posted that picture. While riding through Peru I saw quite a few of those signs. It has something to do with no putting rocks on the roads. Right after I saw one I saw a couple kids putting rocks in the roads so that cars would run them over.
I also saw a bunch that looked like a tire on fire. I wish I would have taken a picture. They have something to do with not burning tires in the road. I guess it is a common practice in Peru...
right Metal! Don't put rocks on the road signal. That picture seems to be near Nazca, 450 Km. south Lima and on the way to Cusco (1,150 Km. from Lima).

It's a great trip to make, lot of things to do and watch, specially if you go with your MTB. Great trails all over the way to Cusco.

If you plan to come to Peru again, just call me or e-mail. I will make a nice MTB program. www.inkasadventures.com

Hola Vitox! cuando regresas!