Quantcast

Sanjuro's Whine Du Jour: More Rain

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I did a night ride in the Oakland Hills, and the conditions were dry and dusty. Even in the evening, it was still pretty warm.

I like to see one day of rain soon.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I did a night ride in the Oakland Hills, and the conditions were dry and dusty. Even in the evening, it was still pretty warm.

I like to see one day of rain soon.
It hasn't rained since I moved here.

I APPROVE. Until everything burns down...it's awesome knowing that the weather tomorrow is going to be the same as today. 75/50 wiff sun.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I'll swap you guys. You can have the Seattle rain, I will take some dust for the next month.

Fair?

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
I'll throw Morzine's weather into the swap too.

It has rained constantly for over 3 weeks now.

The gardens look great!

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
Once again beneficial overnight rain missed Central Texas to the west. For the next few days rain chances do not look all that great, only a 20% chance for widely scattered activity today through Friday.

Temperatures will remain very warm* for the next few days. By the weekend we can expect to see mostly sunny skies, rain free conditions, and borderline hot** temperatures!

*very warm = low to mid 90s

**borderline hot = 96°-97° :crazy:

bitingback

Turbo Monkey
Once again beneficial overnight rain missed Central Texas to the west. For the next few days rain chances do not look all that great, only a 20% chance for widely scattered activity today through Friday.

Temperatures will remain very warm* for the next few days. By the weekend we can expect to see mostly sunny skies, rain free conditions, and borderline hot** temperatures!

*very warm = low to mid 90s

**borderline hot = 96°-97° :crazy:

:nopity: :biggrin: