Quantcast

Santa Barbara DH - Super Chunky!

UniGeezer

not 2 tired.
Feb 15, 2010
SoCal
Very challenging and scary on a mountain bike, a bit more so on a mountain unicycle! :eek: :thumb:

Last edited:

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
I agree, listen buddy, when it comes to having fun on wheels, its my way or the highway. Don't think you can just go and use the same trails I do on some abomination just because you have "fun" and you get a rush from it, there is a right way and a wrong way to do that sh1t.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
You're a truly insane individual, well done!

Where is that trail in SB? The space-ship cement thing looks like the ones up by Lizard Mouth, but I didn't think there were MTB legal trails in that area.

Ever ride Sycamore Canyon? There's an older guy who shreds on a unicycle that's I've seen once or twice, couple younger guys on unis too. Just plain silly what some of you guys ride.

UniGeezer

not 2 tired.
Feb 15, 2010
SoCal
You're a truly insane individual, well done!

Where is that trail in SB? The space-ship cement thing looks like the ones up by Lizard Mouth, but I didn't think there were MTB legal trails in that area.

Ever ride Sycamore Canyon? There's an older guy who shreds on a unicycle that's I've seen once or twice, couple younger guys on unis too. Just plain silly what some of you guys ride.
Thanks. It's Cold Spring trail and legal for bikes & hikers. It was my first time riding the top half. The ride is almost always done as a shuttle, but since ride solo most of the time, it was easier to drive to the top, ride down and hike back up.

Not my thing at all...but I can appreciate your skill. Doesn't look super fin though.
Thanks. :)