Quantcast

Santa Hat avatars

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Can a santa hat be attached to my animation? I am not that gifted on my mac yet to figure this out, I am only an egg....

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
toshi i havent been fortunate enough to get a santa hat. i live in an orphanage with 60 brothers and sisters and my nun care taker abuses me. she thanks christmas is the devil. so could you make me one plz.

okay so that story is totally way off basis cause christmas isnt the devil, but really i need a santa hat plzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :heart: :heart: :heart:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
MunkeeHucker, frznnomad, i'm going to leave yours to tomorrow in hopes that one of the more animation-savvy and non-cartoony photoshoppers will step in and do them in the meantime :D . TPS, your avatar is disturbing and i don't want to stare at it even for a minute in photoshop... heh

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
BigMike said:
I wonder If I can give the Dane cook logo a Yamaka :think:

Monkee Hucker, If I get bored enough tomorrow between classes, I'll see what I can do :)
it's "yarmulka", i think

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Toshi said:
it's "yarmulka", i think

There is actually no right or wrong way to spell it in English. I woudl have said kippah, but most people would not know what I'm talking about. Its Kippah in Hebrew, yarmulke in Yiddish.

If you want it right, it would look somthing like this: יאַרמלקע

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
BigMike said:
There is actually no right or wrong way to spell it in English. I woudl have said kippah, but most people would not know what I'm talking about. Its Kippah in Hebrew, yarmulke in Yiddish.

If you want it right, it would look somthing like this: יאַרמלקע
we call them kipá around here, yarmulke is more of an ashkenazi thing....

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
ah, "yarmulke" looks even better :thumb: . even tho it's transliterated or whatever, that doesn't mean that some spellings aren't wrong :nuts: heh

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
MunkeeHucker said:
Can a santa hat be attached to my animation? I am not that gifted on my mac yet to figure this out, I am only an egg....
OK, here's what I got, I was bored in class and playing around on my laptop, sorry its not that great, like I said, I was in class, and bored:

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Dude thanks for the try, I don't know how this avatar was made, I can't get the dude to change color either(or hat) I can only change the back ground(but I am only an egg when it comes to this stuff)
but I will be happy the way it is if we can't get the hat red( kinda wish we could see the tassle though, sorry to be so damn whiny)
but I do appreciate all the effort bigmike if your ever in Arkansas I got a killer trail to show ya,

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
frznnomad said:
okay man i appreciate you doing this for me. it means a lot to us in the orphanage.

okay its time for me to stop that. thanks again toshi
come up with a different avatar (or a full size version of that pic) and i'll hat it. as it is i don't see any way to get rid of your helmet without butchering it.

PBR:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I've been wearing my hat since July... you can thank Loco for that. Oh wait, he left. Perhaps a petition to get him to return?