Quantcast

Santos FTF March 19-21 2010

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
With the lack of riding happening around the Carolinas the thought of going South during the winter is certainly appealing.

If you have never been to Santos you are missing out. I cant imagine there being better riding without mountains. I have never been to the FTF specifically but I hear they do a great job so I figured I would throw up this post

http://www.omba.org/images/stories/ombaftf10/Project1/Web/index.htm

If anyone would ever want to make a weekend road trip on a weekend other than that during the winter it would be appealing as well.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
$75 registration fee! holy cow..helluva place to ride but $75 just to participate in some group rides?

i might be down for a winter trip with ya rob...my dad lives nearby in the villages so we've got a place to stay.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Meeting the man who raised Manimal: priceless.

Edit: fvck me - I just realized I forgot to send Noah's jacket to you. Sorry bout that!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Meeting the man who raised Manimal: priceless.

Edit: fvck me - I just realized I forgot to send Noah's jacket to you. Sorry bout that!

you'd be VERY surprised..will have to tell you about it sometime.

no worries about the jacket man...i'm just glad you saved it from McD's before they mixed it in with the special sauce ;)

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
$75 registration fee! holy cow..helluva place to ride but $75 just to participate in some group rides?

i might be down for a winter trip with ya rob...my dad lives nearby in the villages so we've got a place to stay.

Sweet... Ya $75 is steep, but I hear they put on a hellava FTF with food bands etc etc.

That being said maybe we should just get a RM contingent to roll down there one weekend. Plenty of cheap places to stay if there were a number of peeps interested.

Jay13

Chimp
Jul 6, 2008
Orlando
I believe the price includes the campsite for the weekend... and they will sell out, they always do. If you don't want to camp, it costs nothing to ride, you just miss the food and swag.

Vader

Chimp
Sep 17, 2007
Cocoa Beach, FL
75 bucks(35 for kids) only includes primative camping, meals, entertainment and swag...campsites are sold out....its already close to selling out the capacity
so get on it! omba.org