Quantcast

Sat* GMT Wake up TMG*taS

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
3-4" of the snowy stuff here, trying to work out where might be rideable.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
drove down to SC with 9yo for his jiu jitsu tourney. supposed to be the last day of rain for a while, unless the fsm decides to bless us with some more.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Bork. my brother-in-law came to visit us with his kids. my kids love their cousins. The problem is the cousins go to bed late, and my kids wake up early! Asleep at midnight and awake at quarter to 6 makes for very little sleep. I am done. And the day hasn't even started yet. We're all going for a skate on the canal now.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I will shovel after I am relieved of this baby girl snoozing on my belly.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I would still be sleeping in except for the fact that my 4 furballs insisted that I wake up and and feed them then put them out in the yard. Kind of hard to ignore when 3 of the 4 are jumping up and down on your back. at least I made it to 7:40am :banana:

coffee being sipped

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
3-4" of the snowy stuff here, trying to work out where might be rideable.
8" of snow on the ground. Great morning workout... Costco and other grocery shopping early this am. Maybe getting a ski in tomorrow.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Managed to get a quick fatbike ride before another dumping of snow. I love it when the trails are deeper than wide.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Got too drunk last night after walking around the Toronto auto show. Beers were so tasty. Head is foggy.

I saw this thing at a liquor store last summer. Fuckin loud, dunno where he put all the beer he had. :rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Swimming pool with the kids this morning, split a bunch of firewood after lunch, then did 10 "miles" on the trainer. I think it's time for a beer.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Long day for me! Father called at almost midnight — mother going to ER with a massive nosebleed (she’s had a few this week and the ENT carterized an artery but it’s pouring out so off to the ER I go to get my brother. Then breakfast, play tech rehearsal drop off oldest at home before running to my college wind ensemble rehearsal gig, teach a quick lesson grab dinner and back for concert before running ge oldest to - lock-in. Phew...I’m gonna need a beer or 3 tomorrow

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Finally got the Mous case for my Samsung S8 and their suction cup mount thing.

Case us pretty nice. I'd give it a 9.5/10 for finish and feel. Definitely adds some size to the phone, but it's not horrible. It came with two soft type screen protectors too, which is nice. They fit better than the glass protector I had previously; probably due to their flexibility to be able to fit the curved glass on the phone.

Suction cup mount is solid and hefty. Almost all metal too.

Overall impression is good and the magnets in the phone case and mount are neat. No fiddling around to get it mounted, just slap it on and drive.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Long day for me! Father called at almost midnight — mother going to ER with a massive nosebleed (she’s had a few this week and the ENT carterized an artery but it’s pouring out so off to the ER I go to get my brother. Then breakfast, play tech rehearsal drop off oldest at home before running to my college wind ensemble rehearsal gig, teach a quick lesson grab dinner and back for concert before running ge oldest to - lock-in. Phew...I’m gonna need a beer or 3 tomorrow
Cauterized.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
kiddo killed it at his jiu jitsu tourney-all three matches he won were by submission. in two of the three he was down and hung in there to get ‘em.

supposed to finally stop raining tomorrow for a few days...might have to get outside tomorrow for a hike or some trailwork.