Quantcast

%^% Sat here dais %^%

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
realized a while back i must've gotten something on the rear brake pads, because they wouldn't really bite. finally got around to it and alcoholed, baked the pads, then lightly sanded pads and rotors and bedded properly. voila! once again, the bite!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Another 'outdoor' cat attacked my dog while walking him today. For once he didn't just stand there and had a good portion of it in his mouth. I didn't hear any crunching sounds, I got him to drop the cat but then had to punt the cat off of his face. It ran away but no idea how it faired, there was a good deal of blood in my dogs mouth, no idea whose it was. The pup did have some scratches on his nose but they weren't bleeding much.

Owners weren't home. Will let them know they have an unsustainable situation if they still have a cat.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
the line for people getting haircuts....

fuck that.
Got one yesterday. Called ahead expecting to wait days or perhaps weeks. They asked if 2pm was okay. Easy-peasy.
Haircut? I remember those....Started using a trimmer with a number 4 guard around 2000 and by 2005 I was introduced to using a razor and sporting the mister clean look. It was much cooler that way under a wildland helmet or a Nomex shroud in structure gear....kept doing it even after I retired . It's better than all grey skullet :busted:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Haircut? I remember those....Started using a trimmer with a number 4 guard around 2000 and by 2005 I was introduced to using a razor and sporting the mister clean look. It was much cooler that way under a wildland helmet or a Nomex shroud in structure gear....kept doing it even after I retired . It's better than all grey skullet :busted:
I for one vote skullet

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
realized a while back i must've gotten something on the rear brake pads, because they wouldn't really bite. finally got around to it and alcoholed, baked the pads, then lightly sanded pads and rotors and bedded properly. voila! once again, the bite!
What temp and how long. I think my brakes pads could use it.