Quantcast

Sat. morning ride.

Milton Burl

Chimp
Jan 12, 2006
Issaquompton
We are riding the old winery trails off I-90 at 8:30 am on Saturday the 20th. Anyone is welcome, the loop takes about an hour. I make it to work in Seattle by noon to give you an idea of time frame. Jumps, drops, stuff.
See you there.

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
wait whaaaat? the old winery trails? are we talking about the one with number's in its name? or BB?

gosh these names are geting so confusing these days.

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
If you've been riding there for awhile you will know that about 5 or more years ago there was a winery there that burned down, hence the name.

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
good greasy mud. good fun. stupid fork. Hopefully won't be a problem anymore! yay PA tomorrow!

but its too damn early
that's funny... 8:30 to ride is not early... how about 5:30 every day to be at work before 7? now that's fun!

P.A tomorrow I'm metting up with people at 6:15. Man, I like bikes too much. I need sleep!

Sep 8, 2004
5:30am? Damn, you get to sleep in! Waking up early sucks... but the upside is you have the rest of the day to do stuff. Like... BIKE.

-James.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
I went out on my local trails today...the dirt was good for riding but was so sticky it was slowing me down.

Both me and my bud had insane trouble clearing a step-up...And I usually only miss once or twice when I go. Anyone else have that problem with the weather latly?

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
Bump........................ Riding again wed morning.
We will be there in the morning at 8:30am.
you guys need to schedule one for the weekends so us little guys don't have school

I'd love to go with you guys and I know a bunch of other people who would want to as well

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
we usually ride on sunday cause the shop is closed but we're also more ambitious. saturday might be a possibility but its still too early for most people.

Milton Burl

Chimp
Jan 12, 2006
Issaquompton
8:30am 27 Bump......Come out and ride people......er wait, ride with people.
bicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicyclesbicycles.ok.im.done

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
The conditions were prime, some of the best in a long time. And the early hawks definatly got the worm (No Rain!). Again this week, Weds. and Saturday. 8:30. We like people and are nice. :cupidarrow: :crazy: :cupidarrow: