Quantcast

Sat. rides in Olympia

pangeist

Monkey
Mar 18, 2005
Santa Barbara
Me and Niall from the Bikestand in Oly have been getting together with whoever shows up on Sat. for a shop ride. We have done a run up in Cap forest on the #30 trail and a few rides at Dart in South Oly practicing some jumping and nut crunching wrecks as well. Anybody who has time and is interested should PM me to find out where to meet. We may do some urban rides too, all skill levels welcome. We ride from around 8:00 am til 11:30 am.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
pangeist said:
Me and Niall from the Bikestand in Oly have been getting together with whoever shows up on Sat. for a shop ride. We have done a run up in Cap forest on the #30 trail and a few rides at Dart in South Oly practicing some jumping and nut crunching wrecks as well. Anybody who has time and is interested should PM me to find out where to meet. We may do some urban rides too, all skill levels welcome. We ride from around 8:00 am til 11:30 am.
Not to go off topic, but how was SST? Did you find it ok with my directions?

pangeist

Monkey
Mar 18, 2005
Santa Barbara
SST was found as per your directions and those of the Bibs. We showed up right behind Leanna and Bernardita. KRIKY thos ladies can throw down. I will be looking for some of the slower times to ride there and get the hang of the slope.

pangeist

Monkey
Mar 18, 2005
Santa Barbara
OKay so we are doing an URBAN MISSION tomorrow and we will be meeting between 8:45 and 9:00 am at the BIKESTAND/Olympic Outfitters in Oly. If you are coming dont be late, we will leave at 9:00 on the dot. Hope to see you there.................