Quantcast

saterday night street

CowboyLeo

Chimp
Feb 12, 2003
2 oh 2
no bike yet, i think if i get picks with the suspension fork mounted they'll be more interested. *cough*wusses*cough*

but I went to get accupuncture for my hand it worked so well!
kinda crazy how four needle thingies make the numbing pain go away! now if only they could stop the numbing urge to kill...
so yeah i hope to be riding this sat ride. I also found some some gaps some people made at Alice Deal junior high off of a hill behind the school. should get people up here to session em on the next ride

shifty S

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
NWDC...Asheville
Originally posted by CowboyLeo
no bike yet, i think if i get picks with the suspension fork mounted they'll be more interested. *cough*wusses*cough*

but I went to get accupuncture for my hand it worked so well!
kinda crazy how four needle thingies make the numbing pain go away! now if only they could stop the numbing urge to kill...
so yeah i hope to be riding this sat ride. I also found some some gaps some people made at Alice Deal junior high off of a hill behind the school. should get people up here to session em on the next ride
yeah ive seen those, they look decent

urban_rider

Chimp
Jan 25, 2004
a-dale
ok the day is apon us and im itchin to ride so whos down for tonight lemmie know im stuck at work right no so poist or call and ask for phil 703 924 5100

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
Hey, Remi, why don't you "...wheelie on over this way! Do we wheelie in your living room?"

D.C.'s sidewalks are America's living room.

Gotta love the pigs and their crappy metaphors.:angry: