Quantcast

Saterderp

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Wifey has Hannah doing errands today. I'm finishing baseboards while Haley has a friend over. Table saw needs to get sold as part of my thin down to pay for kart process, so baseboards just got an accelerated priority. I'm now off until the 24th, so fuck yeah

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Trying to finish the tail lights on Frita. The hole for the old lights is about an 1/8" smaller than the hole needed for the new lights. This has turned into quite an adventure, as most of these projects are. I got to buy a die grinder because my Dremel has met it's match with 1/4" aluminum.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello peoples

started my day with 68 minutes of snuggling from my sweet middle child

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
had some strong beers last night. slept in. putting up some Halloween decorations, daughters soccer game at 130, then stacking firewood. grown ups BYOB Halloween party later tonight. thankfully we can take the flatfoot express, its at the neighbors house on the other end of the street.

dh laps tomorrow. gonna get in the hot tub at some point too. need to get a shipping quote to Denmark put together as well.

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Like I told @AngryMetalsmith when he was buying his, you’re going to love it. Might be the best bike “accessory” I’ve ever purchased.
Super looking forward to being able to transport a bike again. I went with the Heavy Duty Double because @StiHacka said I would suck otherwise. Plus, the QuikRack single + add-on was only $30 less than the Heavy Duty Double, so why not?

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Super looking forward to being able to transport a bike again. I went with the Heavy Duty Double because @StiHacka said I would suck otherwise. Plus, the QuikRack single + add-on was only $30 less than the Heavy Duty Double, so why not?
if I was going to do it all over again, I would do the heavy duty double too. That being said, I’m super happy with what I have.

6F56A516-FFCF-420F-94FC-633DAA526649.jpeg

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Today's plans derailed.

DSO #2 vomiting a bunch last night and this morning. At the vet.

Stomach stuff. Looks as if she has been eating pebbles. X-ray shows some at the distal end of her GI tract, which should pass. In the meantime her whole tract is irritated and her stomach has not emptied properly. They don't feel there is any actual obstruction, but no food for tonight. She is getting fluids, anti-emetics, and anti-inflammatory meds.

Emergency vet if things worsen or don't get any better by tomorrow.

She's luck she's young and cute.

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Rode 100 miles on the tri bike today and it was a struggle the whole way through. I just had NO energy. Glad I got through it. I was ready to quit at mile 30. Fuck, that's a long way to go when you've got an empty tank.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Having that perfect fall weather - we've been stuck in a 77/45 pattern for weeks and it looks like we get another week before it cools off a little. I want to ride but tweaked right knee is tweaked and i am apprehensive to push it. Seems like I need to lay off for more than 7 days post tweaking before getting back at it. Damn. I hope that the pain gradually subsides over the next couple weeks...

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Well, since no one wants to hire me part time for benefits (yeah, I know), I just volunteered for the Latino Resource Center and the Spanish programs at the Teton County Library. Wifey is over me just filling machines, she needs me to be doing something productive besides meeting nurses and doctors.
I *might* be interested in going into PT for Spanish speakers, who knows where things could lead.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Oh... Getting a free race suit. Gear is now down to just a helmet, shoes, rib cage guard, and better neck brace.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Orange cat is sick, not 100% sure yet, but might be liver cancer.

We have the guy on an IV in the living room to get him hydrated, as he's really slowed down eating and drinking.

Hopefully after 24 hours of this he's feeling a little better to at least eat and stuff.

And then the drugs will start..