Quantcast

Saturday AM ride

J

JRB

So we had a ride and it was fun. Real slow, but fun. I'm liking my Dakar really well. No pics. I am just making a bike related post.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
loco-gringo said:
So we had a ride and it was fun. Real slow, but fun. I'm liking my Dakar really well. No pics. I am just making a bike related post.
What's with the "real slow"? Aren't you in the land of copius oxygen?

Hold on, I did a ride Sunday and it was pretty slow........... :)

Anyways, :thumb: on the bike-related post.

-S.S.-

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
loco-gringo said:
makes me wanna ride so bad...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
loco-gringo said:
Your my hero :thumb: Thanks for sharing. Even a lame thread about bikes is better then a one about Baby poop (not that this thread is lame) or cut and pasting from CNN.com. Thanks again smartass :) .....jdcamb

J

JRB

jdcamb said:
Your my hero :thumb: Thanks for sharing. Even a lame thread about bikes is better then a one about Baby poop (not that this thread is lame) or cut and pasting from CNN.com. Thanks again smartass :) .....jdcamb

Cut me some slack. I didn't even post about yesterday's ride since we had a picnic and kayaked after the ride. It stormed a little and the rain cooled things off nicely. Sorry about being a smart ass jdcamb. I noticed today there are no bike smileys and that made me sad.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
I didn't get to ride with Loco because he didn't want to drive forty five minutes to pick me up. :think: So I ended up riding the local trail. Got in nearly three hours of road and dirt.

J

JRB

Wumpus said:
I didn't get to ride with Loco because he didn't want to drive forty five minutes to pick me up. :think: So I ended up riding the local trail. Got in nearly three hours of road and dirt.

Sorry - does it make me less lame if you factor it is 45 minutes each way and that I would've had 3 hours of road(the highway kind)?

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
loco-gringo said:
Cut me some slack. I didn't even post about yesterday's ride since we had a picnic and kayaked after the ride. It stormed a little and the rain cooled things off nicely. Sorry about being a smart ass jdcamb. I noticed today there are no bike smileys and that made me sad.
Glad you called. :mad:

:blah:

J

JRB

Wumpus said:
No. ;)

You going to LGT on Saturday.

Prolly - but not sure. I may go to the Katy Flatlands century. That ride is Sunday though. Plan on Muleshoe in a few weeks.

J

JRB

Wumpus said:
Boring riding the road by yourself.
I rode with Gerald, Tracy, and Julie Sunday AM. Rode 10 miles on the mtb at Dana Peak with Julie in the afternoon. Had my first flat that apparently happened for no reason. Can't find a pinch spot or a hole in the tire. Just an 8 inch tube slice. Pop and stop immediately. :help:

Oh and Wumpus was invited on Saturday.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
loco-gringo said:
I rode with Gerald, Tracy, and Julie Sunday AM. Rode 10 miles on the mtb at Dana Peak with Julie in the afternoon. Had my first flat that apparently happened for no reason. Can't find a pinch spot or a hole in the tire. Just an 8 inch tube slice. Pop and stop immediately. :help:

Oh and Wumpus was invited on Saturday.
Yeah, the ride started at 8am and requires a 45 minute drive. I would have had to get up before 6am on a Sunday for a road ride. I don't think so. :nope:

J

JRB

Wumpus said:
Yeah, the ride started at 8am and requires a 45 minute drive. I would have had to get up before 6am on a Sunday for a road ride. I don't think so. :nope:
But we rode mountain bikes too.