Quantcast

Saturday early rise

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Argh! Le tired, but still need to hit the market for tomorrow’s fancy pants dinner, go for a ride and dig a hole to investigate the footing of a wall I want to rip out. Or maybe just nap on the couch with the dogs?

Got a Cuisinart? About the only way to usably salvage Omaha steaks it to grind them for burgers/meatloaf. Couple blips in the food processor does wonders for a shoe leather caliber steak, OTOH if the flavor is off, down the dog it goes.
Oh I have plenty of Omaha Steaks burgers too. They also are terrible. Best use I have found for them is chili or Bolognese

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Registering for races is difficult. I am the club member, as the parent. I registered as a non-racing parent with racing minor. The membership somehow didn't get associated properly, so now I'm trying to register and can't without paying extra as a non-club member. Not a ton of kids in her class yet, but I need to make sure I can get a pit with enough space for the car/trailer and pop-up. Frustrating for sure.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
99 miles, only 6400ft of verticals. The other mile went missing between the planned route and executing it, didn't feel a need to go look for it.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Easter egg hunt

IMG_8154.jpeg
IMG_8153.jpeg

Easter eggs acquired

IMG_8161.jpeg
IMG_8164.jpeg

pressure washed

IMG_8169.jpeg

Picked up kid from birthday party at local park

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Oh I have plenty of Omaha Steaks burgers too. They also are terrible. Best use I have found for them is chili or Bolognese
You can grind it up and make jerky? I found a few lbs of beefalo burger in the bottom of our freezer - meat was packed in 2019 - and it made tasty, tasty jerky.

Feeding it to your pup is an excellent use also.

Peaced out of town for Easter rather than be subjected to family. We are cooking spaghetti in the hotel here in Port Townsend. Good times.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I was more curious about the camera bag, but then again this is poopmonkey
Front runner is a Tenba-
1681075791021.png

Gitzo looks good but might be not quite get the tele lens in it, and I don't really want leather-
1681075498054.png

But I do like that there is only a single clasp on the front and no noisy hook and loop under there.
I'm not sure I'll ever want all my lenses in one bag but to get a 240mm long tele lens in I need a pretty big bag.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Gonna go for a r0@d ride. Too lazy to put on the overly complicated fenders, so gonna dodge puddles for an hour or two.
We seriously won’t by riding dry dirt until at least mid-May, if not June.