Quantcast

saturday gfmt......

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Will probably go here again with the boys this morning:
1586610511214.png

Today is the only sunny day of the weekend. I'm hoping to find some time to also go for a ride. Problem is, local ride areas are closed, so I have to drive farther afield. good thing gas is cheap.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Snuggles with the nearly 5 year old accomplished. Anything extra this day is a bonus.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Ham and eggs, avocado, toast and fresh ground coffee made a tolerable breakfast. Now garbage eviction, maybe a beer run. I think I'll play with my guitars and ride the bike later this evening.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:(

Found out the neighbor just died (not covid related). He was in his mid 30s and leaves behind a wife and two young kids. He was a good dude too. That's just not fair.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Ham and eggs, avocado, toast and fresh ground coffee made a tolerable breakfast. Now garbage eviction, maybe a beer run. I think I'll play with my guitars and ride the bike later this evening.
You'll have to let me know what kinda shape the trails are in after all this rain.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Should probably go outside and do something today, 6+" of snow coming tomorrow/Monday.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Sitting by the fire in Maine.
Left the boys are home, everyone needed personal space.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
fuckin a man.
not happy about the weather change. esp since we have the girls back this week.
this apocalypse is bumming me out

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
gorgeous outside and zero motivation to do anything.
a nice breezey 65 degrees this morning.....thunderstorms and 60 mph winds tonight.....if i should believe the weather shaman....

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Good +2 hour bike ride today on some partly new trails on some sunny bone dry trails. Only complaint is the rear suspension blows through its travel too much. I think I need to install a volume spacer that is larger or any at all as I am not sure what is inside the shock. It's a long time ago I had enough ride time on my bike to actually get enough input to tune it.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just spent the last 4 hours doing the first spring yard cleanup. FTS.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
gorgeous outside and zero motivation to do anything.
I felt this way this morning, could have easily just lounged around and did nothing.

Really glad the lady friend said we needed to get outside. It was great out there getting fresh air.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Gearing up for another evening round of Dodge the Mouthbreather while trying to score some singletrack. If this continues then I might have to invest in a new mo bettah headlight.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rode in terrible 50s. Trails are in fair shape - mostly dry, wet spots are wet. Had the most bizarre wreck when I clipped a trail side stump with a pedal while powering uphill. Twig and berries are going to be blue for a few days.
Pizza dough is rising. Does RM approve of avocado as a topping? :brows:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Rode in terrible 50s. Trails are in fair shape - mostly dry, wet spots are wet. Had the most bizarre wreck when I clipped a trail side stump with a pedal while powering uphill. Twig and berries are going to be blue for a few days.
I just made a fig and prosciutto pizza. Go for it.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Been finding bits of glitter on my gear lately. You know anything about this @jdcamb ?
I am pretty sure it wasn't me.
I don't care for Avacados warm.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Talked to CPA today. Somehow I'm qualified for the full stimulus, so $1800 coming in hot. I did a good job on state and Fed planning and am getting back almost exactly how much I got in credits from the Bolt, which wasn't in plan.

On the fence of just paying off the Honda once the M sells and I get my returns. I might just keep the $30k I need to pay it off, because cash is key if shit hits the fan.

Dirtrider

noah
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Gearing up for another evening round of Dodge the Mouthbreather while trying to score some singletrack. If this continues then I might have to invest in a new mo bettah headlight.
Wife and I have increased our night rides lately To dodge all the dipshits on extended vacay. Read an article(someone here might have posted) about how the forests have seen record numbers of visitors lately because of the Covid free for all. Even with several closed trail heads.