Quantcast

saturday gfmt

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Well I couldn't use Direct File because of my HSA they need to get this shit up and running.

But freetaxusa only charges for state taxes and I live in Florida so it is actually free.

So glad I killed that trading bot so don't have 200,000 crypto trades this year. That was a goddam tax nightmare. That thing was going fucking nuts. It made money but not enough to be worth my time.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Car is packed and we're heading up to the track today. Then a sleepover for Haley and some friends once we get back.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Accidentally a new to me gravel bike yesterday. Now I get to sell my current one… Anyone need an inexpensive entry level adventure/touring/gravel bike? Advocate Cycles Lorax, size 58, good for tall folk.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
It was just brought to my attn that I can get $7,500 from Ford and $12,500 in tax credits if I were to buy an F150 Lightning XLT. It's $60k > $40k. Gets me a needed* truck. It's electric. I can lease it for less than I'm spending on my car monthly now, so I don't get trapped into a gen 1 electric car (Ford's 1st Gen). Hmm...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
It was just brought to my attn that I can get $7,500 from Ford and $12,500 in tax credits if I were to buy an F150 Lightning XLT. It's $60k > $40k. Gets me a needed* truck. It's electric. I can lease it for less than I'm spending on my car monthly now, so I don't get trapped into a gen 1 electric car (Ford's 1st Gen). Hmm...
for a racing team LLC
write off balance of expenses
???
profit

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
You get to abuse gros Louie some more.
I should have, the sun is out now.

But I choose poorly and decided to work on the trail bike today. Need to put it together and figure out how to replace the derailleur housing, without messing up the foam tube I put in the frame.

Maybe tomorrow..

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I will buy you truck nutz

pigboy

in a galaxy far, far away
I hear that it's a disappointment in real world truck scenarios.

Range when towing is poor apparently

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
my cousin in Maine got one about 4 months ago, he seems to like it

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Poured all night. scattered showers today/ I might venture out on the bike and some point. But first I need to hit the hardware store for water softener salt then the feed store for some premium dog food. Cooking up some rib eye steaks for dinner this evening. :banana:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Awful weather for my half marathon this morning...37 degrees, windy, and pouring rain. I would not be running outside today if I didn't already pay money for it. This was the first time I ever wore a raincoat in a race. I ran a good race despite the weather. 1:28:23 and was the first 50+ year old finisher, which won me a special medal since this was a state championship event. I was 8th place overall in the race.

Finisher medal on top, award on the bottom. Pounding sushi now.

20240323_095433.jpg

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I hear that it's a disappointment in real world truck scenarios.

Range when towing is poor apparently
I don't tow, so... I just need to be able to throw a kart, fuel, tools, stand, and misc into the bed without having to disassemble the damn thing. My longest distances I should easily be able to make without concern for charge and if I'm going that far anyways I'm going to throw the kart into the team trailer anyways.