Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Fresh new coat of snow. Will go out on the BC skis soon.
But first, where is my Mr. Plow coat?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Wifey sold our existing dining room set for the cost of the new table in all of 10min, so we're just paying for chairs. All said we'll be getting an $8k dining room set for around $600. Play date this am for Haley, so we kart tomorrow. Otherwise, bills and CFP study today.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Wifey's company makes me want to pound my head into the wall. They've been in the process of switching off ADP for the last 4 months and in that process, her 401k contributions haven't been going in. Thankfully I planned to back up the truck and max mine out immediately, so I'll be done by eom and it won't nuke our cashflow long-term this year. But it's still a PITA because we had some nice plans around cashflow this year...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Hey NC monkies. I nominate one of you:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Tried DH skiing today. Was not a success. Currently lying on the couch in the lodge in extreme pain. Waiting for the Tylenol and Cannabis to kick in. Didn't think of bringing my morphine, but feel like I should have. :(

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
If you maxed yours already don't you miss out on the company match for the rest of the year?
Nope. Company does a square up. Because they allow us to drop up to 90% of our bonus, it would screw up matches, so they square up at eoy.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Hey NC monkies. I nominate one of you:

Not a resume I'd want to sharpen my Crayon for, but thanks for the thought.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Wasnt sure if any bike trails would not be icy today, so went for a hike instead. Other than some eastern europeans yelling out on one of the lakes catching some fish right beside a dam (with open moving water around them, lol), it was nice and quiet out there. If it was warmer I probably would have taken a nap on the side of one of the hills.

An old power generation building, which according to this sign I found dates back to 1909. Wanted to go inside, but there was open pipes and pits in the ground (powered by the river beside it) and didn't feel like becoming a statistic.

Tried DH skiing today. Was not a success. Currently lying on the couch in the lodge in extreme pain. Waiting for the Tylenol and Cannabis to kick in. Didn't think of bringing my morphine, but feel like I should have. :(
Too much core muscles trying to get down the hill, compared to biking? That sucks. Rest up and let the edibles do their thing.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Today was the day to finally bite the bullet and try to figure out why our 4yo washer drum shakes and wobbles uncontrollably by tearing it completely apart.

Tomorrow is new washer day. Fuck you, Samsung.

IMG_20220312_113851580_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220312_121308682.jpg

Last edited: