Quantcast

??? Saturday Sleep Deprivation Bonanza ???

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
My kids have got up, and unbidden tidied the house and kitchen two days in a row. I don’t know what’s going on but I like it.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Friday night I had a dream that a new Rockshox Totem had been released, that's properly sad.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Only a few drugs to help get through the night, mainly the headache from a bit of whiskey that was consumed yesterday.

On the schedule today is a whole lot more nothing, probably hit the gym, bleed the XTR brakes with the HPX R 2.5 shock fluid. At some point I want to rebuild the Monarch RL again...not sure that's today. Maybe tomorrow.
I think this was discussed somewhere, but what’s the advantage? Do they run cooler?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I think this was discussed somewhere, but what’s the advantage? Do they run cooler?
It's lighter weight so it should help them replenish easier through the replenishment port and not have "as bad" wandering bite point. It still does...it seems better though with this. Some people are using even lighter fluids, Redline Like Water for one. Should also just help in general since our temps are cooler. Haven't found any negative to it.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
That's a bummer!

You gonna ride anyways? You'll obviously get dirty and stuff but I bet most of their trails would be okay as long as it hasn't been raining for days.
We hiked and then I rode. It was sketchy has heck. Bridges and slabs were soapy. Fun stuff!
received_478009630857762.jpeg
received_1761399957550240.jpeg
received_602844651307926.jpeg

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just went out to dinner and our waitress was a doppelganger of my college girlfriend. I thought maybe one of those 'looks better in memory moments, so I pulled up a college photo real quick. Nope. Just like her. Wifey agreed, then scowled at me for pointing it out.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Just went out to dinner and our waitress was a doppelganger of my college girlfriend. I thought maybe one of those 'looks better in memory moments, so I pulled up a college photo real quick. Nope. Just like her. Wifey agreed, then scowled at me for pointing it out.
I seriously thought you were smarter than this.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I seriously thought you were smarter than this.
She saw me do the double-take and asked me why I reacted that way. Kinda hard to deflect when called out that directly.

And I can't help it that I had a banging hot, brunette girlfriend in college.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
We did Jewell caves and it was great. What's her unrealistic expectation...we didn't book ahead (and it was pre-covid)
Yeah. It was nice, but Carlsbad caverns still reign supreme. Pre-covid was easier, the National parks are now overrun and this is the long weekend. We only had to wait for 2 1/2 hours so it wasn't too bad.

Also, fucking ATVs everywhere. :(

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
She saw me do the double-take and asked me why I reacted that way. Kinda hard to deflect when called out that directly.

And I can't help it that I had a banging hot, brunette girlfriend in college.
how'd you react if she did a double take over some good dick she used to get

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
how'd you react if she did a double take over some good dick she used to get
Whatever. I've met a bunch of exes, just by nature of living in close proximity in SF and more at her college 20yr reun. This dick won the contest 15yrs ago.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I bet she appreciated that...
Dude. Google photos. They are organized by date. Also, I dated her for like 3yrs. It was hard to find a photo of me off a bike that didn't include her.