Quantcast

***Saturderp GMT***

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
:wave:

Somehow I'm in charge of the shitshow again today. :think: I'm starting to feel like someones trying to sneak a promotion on me that I don't want.
Or at least have you do the work without the pay.

Finally made it home last night. Wasn't able to sleep at all during the 14 hours of flying but got a decent 7 hours in my own bed last night.

Must find large volumes of coffee.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I hope the Switzerland Trail by Boulder lives up to its name. (No, not the Alpine Loop--half day trip is in order, not day and a half.)

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I would like to know just how much one must spend on shoes to not get blisters on ones toes. Brand new ascics. Brand new blisters. I cut my 10k down to 7.5 last night because of it. Ouchie.
It's not your shoes...it's your socks. Spend a few bucks on a couple pairs of running-specific socks. I like the Balega brand myself. Also, if you are new to running, your feet just need to break in and toughen up.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It's not your shoes...it's your socks. Spend a few bucks on a couple pairs of running-specific socks. I like the Balega brand myself. Also, if you are new to running, your feet just need to break in and toughen up.

He should also only masturbate into his socks until after his run.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
I pooped in the woods. (And buried it with my shovel. Leave no trace at surface?)

I drove there to achieve this:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Alberta *and* British Columbia have more mountains than you can shake a stick at... just sayin'.
That is a 2000 mile drive. I miss waking up and being able to see the Rockies while taking the morning poop and looking out the bathroom window.

Hmmm, I have been bugged by my manager to book some vacation. Road trip time?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I need to ride this job out first before I do that. Only really took over the building completely in December. And this job pays me double what I would have got straight out of college.....Can't really say no to that.

Dew need to dew it tho.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I pooped in the woods. (And buried it with my shovel. Leave no trace at surface?)

I drove there to achieve this:

Did you bury your socks or carry them around in a grocery bag until you made a trip to the laundromat to wash the shower matts? I do the same thing haha!

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Did you bury your socks or carry them around in a grocery bag until you made a trip to the laundromat to wash the shower matts? I do the same thing haha!
I was traveling with 2.5 year old. Her portable tiny potty wasn't much of an aid. Biodegradable/flushable wipes certainly were, though. No socks sacrificed, no pinecones defiled, etc.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I was traveling with 2.5 year old. Her portable tiny potty wasn't much of an aid. Biodegradable/flushable wipes certainly were, though. No socks sacrificed, no pinecones defiled, etc.
For this reason, I always have a full paper towel roll and multiple microfiber towels stuffed away in the spare tire compartment.

Ya never know....

I hope you'd resort to your boxers/underwear before a pinecone, though! :rofl:

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
The problem is finding trails short and relatively bump-free enough for Mariko to enjoy while still being challenging. This was about the right length--she only got tired of it near the end--but I only had to kick it to 4-LO for one optional up and down spur. The rest would have been doable with a FWD Honda CR-V...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Oh sweet. Give me your mailing address. I've got a hive of ground nesting yellow jackets I'm willing to let you have for a reasonable price.
I'll send a large mason jar full of them. We'll say $0.07 per yellow jacket, being that some won't survive transit. Just make sure to count them in a small inclosed area such as the bathroom. Once they're out of the jar I trust you'll be honest with the count. Just send me a check for the ones that lived.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Once again had the Thuper Awethum trail all to myself. Cost of admission; one yellow jacket sting and two ticks.

I'm fairly certain that Westy or his agents secretly planted theses ticks along the trail.