Quantcast

***Saturderp GMT***

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Seeing the sun creep through the fog over the Keys would be cooler if I didn't have to be up before sunrise.

The bridge that forced the early outing was closed because of a running event. I blame IAB.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Sun is coming out and the sky is blue. Time to hose off the bike and go riding.

...It's freakin cold though.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Beautiful day here after wet one yesterday. Wifey made eggs and we ate on back porch. Looks like the boys are free early so off to finish cutting our trail loop. Gotta get this sh!t done before the ticks wake up!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Bike is making abominable noises. Thinking bike maintenance > skiing 1" of dust on crust might be the call today.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
People holding loud, banal conversations in the terminal while I try to read on my Kindle == kill list.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
People holding loud, banal conversations in the terminal while I try to read on my Kindle == kill list.
Kindle = Kill List. YOU ARE NOT AN OLD LADY :monkey: Go have a beer, I'm sure there is a bar open in the terminal somewhere.

I was initially going to suggest Chik fil A but... Sunday. Churches, bars and brothels are about your only choices.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Survived high fever last night. Had to do a dump run this morning, in a freaking slush storm. Wifey is texting me she is getting sick, too. Back to bed soon. I've had better weekends.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I'm feeling crabby and head achy behind the eyes but going on a bike ride anyway. After laundry... my travel pants are not wrinkle free as advertised. The struggle to look like a better person than you are is exhausting.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Awesome day for a ride today. The multi use path was like a slalom course. Ended up in an uppity part of another town and got some death stares from mom's with their off road strollers.

Found some Dale's and Founders at the store. Drinking beer, sitting in the sun now. This could be dangerous if I forget that I have not much of anything to make dinner with. :D

It looks like every single person has bailed on tomorrows attempt at a trail ride. :brow:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Ride was effective, I feel much better even though it was short and I had a minor crash when I clipped my pedal into the side of a rut. The bike is fine, no visible scratches or chipped paint. :thumb:

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Success at the gym this afternoon. Smashed my goal of starting at 630lbs of plate weight for 10 on the incline Leg Press, busted out 2 and 3 more reps each removal of 90lbs - 2 plates. Finishing with 180lbs of plates and 25 clean reps. 100 total reps. 10 years ago - I'd go the other way and finish at 1000lbs.

No idea what the tray weights though. Olympic Bar for Bench is 45lbs; have to guess at or over 100lbs.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
being in carborro while unc is in the final four...fts...did see j wheeling a neon roadie around...