Quantcast

***Saturderp GMT***

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Over hucked a little root drop that led into a fast steep left hander. Got off into the loose stuff and washed out my front end. Blew the tire off the rim and snapped two spokes. Momma didn't raise no quitter so I tried to ride it out. When the bar smacked the ground I had a firm hold on it and my thumb took the brunt of the impact. Confirmed displaced fracture and possible ligament damage in an already arthritic joint, this is going to hurt forever. I'm going to need a new hobby for the next few months.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Over hucked a little root drop that led into a fast steep left hander. Got off into the loose stuff and washed out my front end. Blew the tire off the rim and snapped two spokes. Momma didn't raise no quitter so I tried to ride it out. When the bar smacked the ground I had a firm hold on it and my thumb took the brunt of the impact. Confirmed displaced fracture and possible ligament damage in an already arthritic joint, this is going to hurt forever. I'm going to need a new hobby for the next few months.
that fucking sucks

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Ouch. Heal fast!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hucking the gnar, eh. This puts large frame upgrade shenanigans on hold?

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
I just watched an hour and a half video on how to assemble a hybrid transmission, because that's what I wanted to do. (Wife still out of town until late tomorrow night. Kids asleep early after climbing and biscuit infusion.)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Hucking the gnar, eh. This puts large frame upgrade shenanigans on hold?
Yup. However I tried out a riser bar to closer replicate the setup of the demo bike, my bike felt dialed. I perhaps fell victim to my new felt confidence.

A few hours of icing has reduced the swelling enough to uncover the nauseating reality that bone ain't where it is supposed to be. I can't see not getting some hardware out of this.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Over hucked a little root drop that led into a fast steep left hander. Got off into the loose stuff and washed out my front end. Blew the tire off the rim and snapped two spokes. Momma didn't raise no quitter so I tried to ride it out. When the bar smacked the ground I had a firm hold on it and my thumb took the brunt of the impact. Confirmed displaced fracture and possible ligament damage in an already art
hritic joint, this is going to hurt forever. I'm going to need a new hobby for the next few months.
:thumbsdown:

Oog. heal up!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I just watched an hour and a half video on how to assemble a hybrid transmission, because that's what I wanted to do.
my brothers youngest is like that....he is 7.

needs adult encyclopedias.....kid reading bores the hell out of him.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
my brothers youngest is like that....he is 7.

needs adult encyclopedias.....kid reading bores the hell out of him.
My dad read the encyclopedia as a kid. It's a good thing I don't find everything interesting otherwise I'd do nothing but read.