Quantcast

) Saturderp (

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
HBD canadian dude-bro

I am working this weekend, 7a-5p x both days. Hmph. At least I only do this 6 or so times per year. Private practice would have likely double the frequency.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
HBD.

Watched the DH race and for all of you that are planning to watch the replay: fasten your seat belts and DO NOT check the Leogang thread! :D

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Happy day of birth @camadmos treat yourself to an extra slice of sad floppy ham this morning, it’s your day, you deserve it

Slept like crap, watching cartoons with 140lbs of dogs and 28lbs of kid in my lap, have coffee, will get this day sorted out eventually.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
HBD.

Here. Haley's bday party is today. Seven 8-10 y/o girls here for a sleepover. I am instead taking Hannah to a hotel for the night so that they don't have to deal with her and I do not have to be there for the sleepover. I found a Transition Ripcord that the guy has listed as local pick-up only with a 15% premium over all the others willing to ship, which are going minutes after listing. Offered to pay for boxing in addition to shipping I have a bunch of credit with Bike Flights), but at actual market rate, so we'll see how that goes.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Happy BDAY @canadmos

Home from the coast. Things with the jettisoning of the fam biz are rolling along. Finding new opportunities left and right. Some even involve money. None so far involve compromising my morals and values. :(

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Bike acquired for large child. Scalable 24 > 26.
2015 Trek Fuel JR 26”
Bit more than I wanted to spend, but already been put onto a diet and will be ridable through both kids.

Any of you guys got a 31.6, external routed dropper post sitting in a spare parts bin?

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Thanks dudes! I got out for a solo ride and finished the loop that I had started last week, when my pedal decided to lunch itself.

Would have rather rode with some friends or any one of you, but it was great to be out. I got pooped on by caterpillars too, what a day!

Did anyone make @canadmos a birthday cake?
Still waiting...
Happy Birthday, @canadmos !! Give it hell!
I gave it something alright!!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
good lil warmup ride for the mtns tomorrow. about to drop kiddo at a pool with friends and run some errands. then, burgers, beers, and world cup replay.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Gypsy moths are denuding all the ridges around where I live. Between that and drought, trees are not going to be happy.
It's not a good sight. This is the second year of infestation in this forest.

First year in another local forest - that place is literally crawling with them. I expect the tree canopy to be fully gone soon, there are so many.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Got the motor(cycle) running. Did not head out on the highway.

Did take dog to don't be a dick class which went pretty well. He is shaping up. Lots better with/less distracted by other dogs.

Way better than any other family dog I have had even before any training...and the training is 3/4 for me anyway.

Here he is going for big huck to flat, ignoring the transition...
FB_IMG_1623531836897.jpg

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

I have decided that 4 days of camping, is one too many. Perhaps my age is showing, but my tolerance for dirt and discomfort while attempting to sleep has quite diminished from it's heights of multi-week backpacking trips. Had fun with family anyway, despite the last night being Redneck Riviera camping at Rifle Gap State Park.

Happy Birthday @canadmos :cheers:

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
And I trimmed my big bike's bars down a bit due to previous bruising of ribs from catching absurdly honking bars on tree.

Then lost my 2.5mm ball-end hex in my shorts and couldn't put the ODIs back on. Not in the pocket but *in* the actual shorts. The wrench slipped thru one of the vent holes in my shorts in the pocket and actually ended up within the leg. Took a while to find it but at least I found it under good circumstances

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Hey, small world! We went three hours or so away to West Yellowstone, and went to bear and grizzly world. And who is standing there but our driveway campers...Wifey offered to take them out to dinner. Joy.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
HBD @canadmos!

I think many people are running bars that are actually too wide for them. Even given that I grew up when really narrow bars were a thing, I see a lot of people who are not really in good control because they are spread so wide. #SensibleBarSizingCommitee

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Hey, small world! We went three hours or so away to West Yellowstone, and went to bear and grizzly world. And who is standing there but our driveway campers...Wifey offered to take them out to dinner. Joy.
Oooof, sorry about that! Dinner with trumpy people would be exceptionally low on my list.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
So Hannah and I are staying at a hotel tonight so Haley can have a sleepover with 6 friends. I moved a chair and found a toiletries bags underneath it. Crack pipe and needles. We've moved rooms.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
So Hannah and I are staying at a hotel tonight so Haley can have a sleepover with 6 friends. I moved a chair and found a toiletries bags underneath it. Crack pipe and needles. We've moved rooms.
Staying in motels that normally charge by the hour isn't appropriate with your daughter.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
They have one of the higher-end Crack Points programs in the nation.
Guy had an 'I'm gonna keep it' vibe. When I asked if he needed me to call PD to come out, he bug-eyed. Told him I could text the Chief if he wanted it off premise asap, as he's a friend of mine and could get someone here immediately. He was on the phone with dispatch while we were downstairs getting Hannah her complimentary ice cream bar ("whatever you want!") from the store.