Quantcast

[+]#~ saturplay ~#[+]

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Man our friends are being frustrating.

We've had plans for 2 weeks to do shuttles tomorrow, yet we just ask the 3rd guy if he's coming and he replies that he's in a town 3 hours away and "not sure I will make it".

He's there with our other friend who has had a "shoulder issue" all year and thus has bailed on everything. They're there riding.

Thanks for the invite guys or even letting the other two of us that yall aren't coming tomorrow....

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

We've had plans for 2 weeks to do shuttles tomorrow, yet we just ask the 3rd guy if he's coming and he replies that he's in a town 3 hours away and "not sure I will make it".

He's there with our other friend who has had a "shoulder issue" all year and thus has bailed on everything. They're there riding.

Thanks for the invite guys or even letting the other two of us that yall aren't coming tomorrow....
1722719954670.png

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
started getting an ant invasion in the camper. killed the insdie bastards with clorox spray. went outsinde a a hord of ants wer climbing my power cord and getting in throu a gap in the slide out seal. duct taped that then put a thick foot long coating of lithium grease on the power cord just before it hit the camper then spared the bastards on the side of the camper with 409 and wiped them off. Still finding a few strays in the camper though. Fuckers

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Late check in. Haley got third in qualifying. 1 & 2 hooked a draft and they walked away. In heat 1, she had the best time by .24 sec, but botched a for second and didn't catch back up again. Heat 2 was a different animal. Passed 2nd with a super aggressive pass and set fastest lap 4 times. She failed tech because her air box inlet failed and wasn't sealed.

They asked me.to pull the motor before we left and we were the only Rotax with their motor pulled. She's going faster through every sector than the other drivers, she is struggling with consistency though. If we get her consistency sorted, she's going to be a back in top of the podium.

Wifey almost passed out from the heat today. She does not do well in serious heat and today was one of those days. Even under the tent with the swamp cooler, still dying.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Late check in. Haley got third in qualifying. 1 & 2 hooked a draft and they walked away. In heat 1, she had the best time by .24 sec, but botched a for second and didn't catch back up again. Heat 2 was a different animal. Passed 2nd with a super aggressive pass and set fastest lap 4 times. She failed tech because her air box inlet failed and wasn't sealed.

They asked me.to pull the motor before we left and we were the only Rotax with their motor pulled. She's going faster through every sector than the other drivers, she is struggling with consistency though. If we get her consistency sorted, she's going to be a back in top of the podium.

Wifey almost passed out from the heat today. She does not do well in serious heat and today was one of those days. Even under the tent with the swamp cooler, still dying.
get two of these. have a chest with ice and water. keep alternating wearing one and soaking the other in the ice water. We use that for Ruth on really hot days. works well

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

This is why I ride solo almost exclusively.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Is argentinian beef really that good?
IMO, It’s the preparation that makes it unique, not so much the quality of the meat itself. (Which, like everywhere, varies greatly, usually depending on price). That said, Argentinians generally do not tolerate poor quality beef if they have a few shekels to rub together.
Toshi is an aficionado of the beef raised in my area (Snake River Farms).

Jun 24, 2024
JTown
IMO, It’s the preparation that makes it unique, not so much the quality of the meat itself. (Which, like everywhere, varies greatly, usually depending on price). That said, Argentinians generally do not tolerate poor quality beef if they have a few shekels to rub together.

We have a beef here on whether who has the better beef between Chihuahua, Monterrey and Sonora. I have to admit that Sonora has the best, then Chihuahua and than Monterrey.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Spent the day on a pontoon boat with my kids, my mom and my brother and his kids. We rented it for my brother's 40th. Everyone had an awesome day. But today we're all kind hungover (from the sun and heat, not booze - there was none on the boat). My youngest slept like shit and came to our bed, so I slept like shit. Plus, my back is hurting like hell again. And it's still hot and humid AF. So I'm going to bail on riding...

Just watched the Denmark-Norway men's handball match. It was good, but it seems the Norwegians made lots of unforced errors...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
specifically their wagyu hybrid (half wagyu, half Angus). a good "eating beef". straight wagyu isn't something you can eat a whole steak of.