Quantcast

Save Hidden Valley Dirt Jumps

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
I was just there a couple days ago. Sage text me yesterday, and told me the news. I got fycking sick to my stomache.
This is one of the greatest DJ trails i have ever ridden. I go there at least 5 or 6 times a year. It takes me 8 ours to drive there, but it is worth every minute.
The fycking grom wastoids were out of control the last time i was there. What the hell are the diggers supposed to do about the bums and minors getting drunk in the bushes???
FYCK!!!!!!!!

46chief

Monkey
Jun 12, 2007
I was just there a couple days ago. Sage text me yesterday, and told me the news. I got fycking sick to my stomache.
This is one of the greatest DJ trails i have ever ridden. I go there at least 5 or 6 times a year. It takes me 8 ours to drive there, but it is worth every minute.
The fycking grom wastoids were out of control the last time i was there. What the hell are the diggers supposed to do about the bums and minors getting drunk in the bushes???
FYCK!!!!!!!!

Call the cops or do your own self policing. seems like the bikers aren't the reason for the closing, just the low lifes.

Frozen paintballs will drive em out.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
That sucks. Unfortunately, Hidden is located in the middle of a neighborhood and is full of bums and crazies. Their only hope might be to get it recognized by the city as a bike park, similar to what happened to Sheep Hills.

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
signed, and wish the builders/riders the best of luck with the situation, truely a harsh blow to the riding community.

iron1

Chimp
Mar 13, 2007
I signed. Although I will probably never get a chance to ride them, you guys should have the oppurtunity.

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
With the amount of money SPECIALIZED, MONGOOSE, KONA, HARO, etc. make off of downhill/FR/DJ bikes, they should be willing to send letters of support to the City of Huntington Beach.

Alexs11

Chimp
Jan 27, 2009
I love this trail i cannot Believe they would do this to it.. The only trail thats even comparable to me is Tavern.. This is pure evil :( Signed

Alexs11

Chimp
Jan 27, 2009
O..... thats embarrassing.. Didn't kno that. Live in Washington havent been there in a while anyways