Quantcast

save the planet, kill yourself

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i can't take that all too seriously after reading some of the ingredients for the bbq sauce recipe at the bottom of the page. killian's red? ashes from a joint? :crazy::rolleyes::rofl:

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
This is a step-by-step guide on how to break down the human body from the full figure into serviceable choice cuts of meat.
We have choice cuts of meat??? If this snow storm gets worse I am going to my neighbor. I will have to be quick and let their blood drain out first. How would I go about skinning a human?

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
From the FAQ:
5. Do I have to kill myself?

Of course you don't have to kill yourself! If you really want to, though, wait until after you've joined the Church. That way, you automatically become a saint, without any additional paperwork. Don't forget to leave a note thanking and/or blaming the Church, and feel free to will us your estate, if you have one.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I would think the "rump" has the most fatty/bacon like meat. I would not eat the skin. It would smell when you burn it on a fire. I think with plenty of good steak sauce anything is possible though. Do think it would be better slow cooked or grilled?
That's only because you didn't take all the hair off, dip$hit. Krist, doesn't anyone know anything about roasting a human? :confused:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I prefer crack whore babies. You can roast them whole, very tender and moist. Great for breakfast, gives you a nice boost of energy.