Quantcast

SC Nomad, where to get the best deal?

wetsponge007

Monkey
Jan 2, 2006
Camarillo
I have looked at a lot of different bikes now and I think the Nomad is probably going to be the best choice for myself. If anyone knows where to get the best deal on one let me know, online or mom and pop? Or if you know someone who is selling one send them my way? I need a large frame. Thanks

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Theres a guy who sells them out of the trunk of his Buick near downtown. If you don't care for the color and don't tell anyone where you got it, I heard he has good deals.

Otherwise, support your local shop and be happy to ride a quality bike.

wetsponge007

Monkey
Jan 2, 2006
Camarillo
Theres a guy who sells them out of the trunk of his Buick near downtown. If you don't care for the color and don't tell anyone where you got it, I heard he has good deals.

Otherwise, support your local shop and be happy to ride a quality bike.

I already bought some speakers from that guy in the Buick, and a home theater system, AWESOME deals to be had:cheers:

I was thinking about building it up myself and my local bike shop is super lame, they have a couple bikes that are way overpriced.

Is that true about buying SC online, warranty is worthless?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I don't think any shop is authorized to sell online, so if you buy it there, it's considered the same as buying used.

If your local shop is lame, find another shop. My "local" shop is about 20 minutes away since the shop that is 2 blocks over is mostly roadie.