Quantcast

SC - Photoshoot

BLS439

Chimp
Jul 9, 2007
Santa Cruz, Ca
Please out of respect for locals, trail riders, and everyone who enjoys these trails DO NOT post their location on the board or in this topic. Thank you for your understanding. :clapping:

I have some new gear coming in tomorrow that I'd really like to try. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get out to Snowmass :disgust1: , but my loss could be your gain! If you want to shoot some pics hit me up. I'm down for most Santa Cruz County locations through out this weekend.

Cheers.
Dave

BLS439

Chimp
Jul 9, 2007
Santa Cruz, Ca
Dave, are you going to Northstar with everyone tomorrow? =] You should!

If you aren't going to make it tomorrow, we should set up a day to do Santa Cruz since were both local.

Those are some SICK pictures man!

Did you see the ones from the last time my buddy came out?
http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185004
Tomorrow - no, but I think I'll make the next race on the 19th. I may need to find someone to carpool with though. My Jeep just rolled 115K miles and needs a bit of work done.

Yeah your buddy does some good work. We definitely need to set up a shoot.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Tomorrow - no, but I think I'll make the next race on the 19th. I may need to find someone to carpool with though. My Jeep just rolled 115K miles and needs a bit of work done.

Yeah your buddy does some good work. We definitely need to set up a shoot.
Ah nice. I suck and cant make it to the race that weekend. A friend from out of town is going to be visiting. Are you down to shoot after 5:30pm during the week? I love the style in your photos.