Quantcast

SC ride 3/30 or 3/31

mtbikermark

Monkey
Oct 26, 2004
Jackson, CA
I am coming into the area on March 30-31. I would love to ride some of the trails I've heard about. I normally ride at Auburn and Wards Ferry and I would like to check out some of the SC trails. Let me know if anyone can hook up for either of those days give me a guided tour. :thumb:

May 3, 2004
Sanna Croooz
mtbikermark said:
I am coming into the area on March 30-31. I would love to ride some of the trails I've heard about. I normally ride at Auburn and Wards Ferry and I would like to check out some of the SC trails. Let me know if anyone can hook up for either of those days give me a guided tour. :thumb:
Do you have lights? I can give a guided night ride, but I work during the day.

markk

Chimp
Dec 15, 2004
Santa Cruz
I will be free that day but I'm not sure if I'll be able to ride yet (cracked rib). If I do ride I'll be take'n it easy. XC stuff mostly. Send me a PM next week if you want.

jmeperu

Monkey
Jan 20, 2005
Santa Cruz
hey i have those days off from work. i know all the trails in sc. what kind of riding are you talking? im a DH guy so if you are too ill show you around.

mtbikermark

Monkey
Oct 26, 2004
Jackson, CA
I ride a beefed up Heckler. I like Dj's, drops/gaps with good transitions and technical trails. I can ride stunts but it's not my forte. The only riding I've done in SC is the post office jumps.

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
Man, I miss the backside of uc. It's just not fun with my stupid old ht. Can't wait to finish school to get a decent bike...

Have fun out there & think of me when you're on sweetness!

jmeperu

Monkey
Jan 20, 2005
Santa Cruz
ok so we just finished the SC ride and im pooped. we shuttled ucsc campus trails all day long. i got a total of 11 runs. i have never ridden this much in one day. we showed mark a good time. we even went out of our way to huck off stuff to give him a thrill :)
sorry jim for not meeting up. i got home and looked at my cell and it said i had 10 missed calls and a few were you :( sorry

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
ya no problem, i rode with Andrew and we had a fun time. i am going rideing with him again tomorrow. you could come if you want. i need to call him now to set things up. oh and if you didnt know he got a demo 8, today was the first day he rode it and he loved it.

mtbikermark

Monkey
Oct 26, 2004
Jackson, CA
Hey guys, this is Mark. Thanks again for the epic shuttle day at some of the best trails I've ever ridden. Thanks too, Jamie and Eric for demonstrating the drop on DC...that was sick. I've had a night's sleep and I'm still tired from it all.