Quantcast

SC ride, thurs july 1

Smelly

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
out yonder, round bout a hootinany
got sick of going to the second and third page of those other threads. max, i just got your message but i get spotty reception at my house. anyway, i'm down to ride tomorrow, the earlier we get out the better since we only have until 8:30 or so. where do we wanna ride and meet?

Raacerx

Monkey
earlier the better for me too. I need to head back up to the East Bay around 7:30 or 8 cause I got work on Friday.

Im down to meet wherever, but probably the easiest is at the bottom of Dead Campers and World Cup and Airborne, etc; that big dirt pullout a couple miles up 9. Is there going to be enough room for everyone?

Smelly

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
out yonder, round bout a hootinany
hey raacerx, if you want i'm down to ride before 6, maybe do a quick run or two then wait for the rest of these suckas to get out of work (although i'm not sure how much sean "works" anyway. i think he just plays on RM all day ;) ). i'd like to ride for at least 2 hours, especially if we're doing shuttle runs because of driving/hiking time and it takes a little while to warm up and get flowing. so lemme know. i'll be free all day, just doing schoolwork and playing on the internet. just post or call me. i usually wake up around 10.

on saturday it seemed to me like takes about the same amount of time to park one car on 9 then drive another to the top as it would to just hike up. i'm not condoning riding uphill or anything (it's not too hard for me since i won't be on a dh bike), just making a point. hiking takes energy though. i don't really care what we do.

Raacerx

Monkey
squarewheels said:
hey raacerx, if you want i'm down to ride before 6, maybe do a quick run or two then wait for the rest of these suckas to get out of work (although i'm not sure how much sean "works" anyway. i think he just plays on RM all day ;) ). i'd like to ride for at least 2 hours, especially if we're doing shuttle runs because of driving/hiking time and it takes a little while to warm up and get flowing. so lemme know. i'll be free all day, just doing schoolwork and playing on the internet. just post or call me. i usually wake up around 10.

on saturday it seemed to me like takes about the same amount of time to park one car on 9 then drive another to the top as it would to just hike up. i'm not condoning riding uphill or anything (it's not too hard for me since i won't be on a dh bike), just making a point. hiking takes energy though. i don't really care what we do.
which way are you driving?