Quantcast

Scarred

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Man that show is disturbing. And no I cannot get enough of it. I cringe everytime they show broken arms and legs, smashed craniums, spilt asscracks.......Man...I also cant belive I have not ended up on the show myself.

Last edited:

iandude94

Monkey
May 30, 2008
OC, NY
my friend destoryed his ankle like 2 years ago and flipps out when ever he sees that show (dont flame me for spelling im a little more then buzzed lol)

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
I used to be able to watch this kind of stuff, then I had a tib/fib break and now these shows/vids give me too many heebie jeebies and I have to turn it off.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Doesn't really bother me much but it's not very interesting either. He fell and hurt himself. He fell and hurt himself too. What do you think this next guy will do? Wow, he fell and... hurt himself. At least faces of death had people eating monkey brains.

You'd think the froot booters would start wearing helmets, after watching them repeatedly smash the back of their heads on the pavement. I don't understand not wearing a helmet to "look cool" and you already have roller blades on. The cool is long gone, buddy.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Doesn't really bother me much but it's not very interesting either. He fell and hurt himself. He fell and hurt himself too. What do you think this next guy will do? Wow, he fell and... hurt himself. At least faces of death had people eating monkey brains.

You'd think the froot booters would start wearing helmets, after watching them repeatedly smash the back of their heads on the pavement. I don't understand not wearing a helmet to "look cool" and you already have roller blades on. The cool is long gone, buddy.
I have always just considered that to be some chlorine in the gene pool

Last edited:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
:rofl:

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
they wanna look cool on the way to the hospital