Quantcast

Scooter, or Motorcycle

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
titch said:
by the way where do you live coz you need insurance, tax and mot in the uk for a scooter.

I live in Virginia, and anything under 50cc you don't need anything.

The yellow looks pretty ghey, but the Blue is super cool :D

120mpg, can't beat it for the ride to work. I thikn i'm going with the scooter! I'll post a picture of me riding it so you can all laugh at me :)

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
vallEbikes said:
wow, those are rally cool. how do they handle?
Honestly, I have no idea.

They just look better than the modern day crotch rockets you see today.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Why don't you just take the fairing off a crotch rocket?

But...Bike, if it's not too late. A hell of a lot safer, more fun, etc...

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
If you were going to do all of your riding in the city I would say get the scooter. But riding from the fan to Innsbrook on a daily basis on a scooter might be a bit much. The easiest way would be straight up Broad and that could be a bitch with all of the lights. I would say look into a small motorcycle like the 250 ninja someone suggested.

Speaking of scooters I saw some funny sh*t last weekend. Remember those old scooters that you had to pedal to get up to speed before the motor would take over? Got stuck behind one going down Cary street. We got stopped a every light and the guy was pedalling his ass off to get it going and then stop at the next light. Me and the wife were cracking up.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
denjen said:
Speaking of scooters I saw some funny sh*t last weekend. Remember those old scooters that you had to pedal to get up to speed before the motor would take over? Got stuck behind one going down Cary street. We got stopped a every light and the guy was pedalling his ass off to get it going and then stop at the next light. Me and the wife were cracking up.

That is pretty funny :)

Why didnt he just get off Cary? :stupid: