Quantcast

Score!

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Just scored a 4 year old Cdale roadbike for $200.

Its gonna be so sweet... I'm gonna hook up with one of the local snob rides in my Xen helmet, MTB shoes, MTB jersey... pedals on the bike will be Carbon Time ATAC (right) Aluminum TIme ATAC (left) :D

Basically this bike in red:

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Har har har...I train on my roadie with MTB shoes, baggies, and my huge (By roadie standards) Camelbak MULE. They're easily offended when you pass them in such garb, I've noticed :D

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Tenchiro said:
Damn $200?!? Nice, who did you have to kill for that deal?
Come on. It's a C'dale. The owner took it to the shop for a tune-up, the shop told him that it had hairline frame cracks in 4 places, so he figured he'd better unload it on some sucker before it actually broke. ;) :D

-S.S.-

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Tenchiro said:
Damn $200?!? Nice, who did you have to kill for that deal?
The girl in the office next door is a Triathelete (read: Ironman Wisconsin competitor 2003), she and her husband are a team. Anyway her husband is the ecaxt same height as me, same inseam, yada, yada, and is selling his roadbike. He has an all carbon Aero bike and calls his Cannondale a piece of crap (it is not by any means, it was probably about $2000 back in 98-99)... methinks his wife probably told him to give me a killer deal, and he did! Its been sitting around a while so it needs new tires and a new chain, and new cables/housing, other than that its in real good condition... Im gonna replace all that, slap my pedals and a flite on it and pladow, new bike.

:D

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
xbluethunderx said:
Har har har...I train on my roadie with MTB shoes, baggies, and my huge (By roadie standards) Camelbak MULE. They're easily offended when you pass them in such garb, I've noticed :D
I'm sure I will notice when I do this group ride. These guys are all in peleton garb, i.e. bodysuits, $7000 bikes, $250 helmets etc.

I probably wont even spring for new gloves, currently full finger DH gloves with the index finger missing on the right hand :D

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
wow 200 dollars and it even came with front and rear pizza cutters for free huh?