Quantcast

scott peterson stuff

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I haven't been paying attention to this case minus a few times I happened to be infront of the tv a few times. Last night was one of those times and they were talking about how scott couldn't have dumped the body without flipping the boat over. they had a video demonstration that showed some jackass trying to push a body out of the boat and falling in himself.

he will probably get off because of this. well, because people are freakin stupid.

why not throw her off the back end of the boat or the front? no reason to try and dump a body off the side, if it's going to flip your boat. :monkey:

verdict is coming in 30 minutes....

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
pnj said:
I haven't been paying attention to this case minus a few times I happened to be infront of the tv a few times. Last night was one of those times and they were talking about how scott couldn't have dumped the body without flipping the boat over. they had a video demonstration that showed some jackass trying to push a body out of the boat and falling in himself.

he will probably get off because of this. well, because people are freakin stupid.

why not throw her off the back end of the boat or the front? no reason to try and dump a body off the side, if it's going to flip your boat. :monkey:

verdict is coming in 30 minutes....
Xpost - http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102386

I agree with IRB - a quick verdict is not looking favorable to the defense...

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Hahaha :D To true

"If the Glove does not fit you must aquit" :rolleyes:

I thought the video was pretty funny, but you took it a step further and thought about how you could dump the body without overturning the boat....:think: wich makes me want to stay on your good side. :D :p

"If" :rolleyes: :) he is "guilty" they better lay into him that coward piece of sh!t. Not that I have formed an opinion or anything......:o:

HOw about them jurors that F'd up in the last couple days and were kicked off? THink that will give room for a call for a retrial? I mean the new jurors werent there for everything.....they are brought in "cold" or unknowledgable of the case....and need to make a call....:rolleyes: I hate courts, sometimes.

Rhino

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
RhinofromWA said:
HOw about them jurors that F'd up in the last couple days and were kicked off? THink that will give room for a call for a retrial? I mean the new jurors werent there for everything.....they are brought in "cold" or unknowledgable of the case....and need to make a call....:rolleyes: I hate courts, sometimes.

Rhino
I thought the alternates sat in the courtroom and heard the testimony like the other jurors.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
DRB said:
I thought the alternates sat in the courtroom and heard the testimony like the other jurors.
Yes they do, but they are not involved in the discussions that have gone on in the Jury room before they arrived...

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
DRB said:
If that is how it works, that is cool. My mistake. Never really thought about it...... alternates....all the waiting and they don't get to make a decision....that must be fun. :rolleyes: ;)

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Slugman said:
Who are you?
Me?

You don't know who RhinofromWA is? I must have not made enough spelling mistakes or used enough smilies. :confused:

What do you mean who am I? I am the same old Rhino you have all grown to love....and hate....:rolleyes: ;)

I am "Da Horn"

RhinofromWA