Quantcast

Scott Peterson Trial - the Verdict will be

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
dammit. i just posted this in the political area..

he'll go free like OJ.

either way, the guy is a fvcking scum bag lier. I hate liers.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
dh girlie said:
I think so too...that's what some legal analyst on tv was saying. I just hope that if he did it...justice will be served and he fries or gets put to sleep like a dog.
Well if he goes to jail, he is going to be real popular....a rich white boy like him? He better invest in some icepack lined diapers.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
What'll be interesting is the potential impact on the pro-choice/pro-life thing if he is convicted of two counts of murder. If a man can't murder an unborn child how can a woman?

For this reason, I think he will get off. I think the prosecution tanked the case on purpose.

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
Damn True said:
What'll be interesting is the potential impact on the pro-choice/pro-life thing if he is convicted of two counts of murder. If a man can't murder an unborn child how can a woman?

For this reason, I think he will get off. I think the prosecution tanked the case on purpose.
Ya had to do it - didn't ya?

J

JRB

I don't care. I am more concerned with my attention whore, nazi thread. :D

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
who cares about this?not me. just another murder case really. just happened to be one that got blown out of proportian and now the "whole" country is fixated on whats gonna happen. who cares what happens.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Damn True said:
well, she was 8 months pregnant. how abortions are carried out that far along? none, right?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
dh girlie said:
probably laci petersons family...
:stupid:

biggins, if you don't care, why did you care enough to type a few sentences about it? Why did you care enough to open this thread?

:monkey:

towelie

Monkey
May 14, 2003
Santa Barbara county
Probably for the same reason I did: Curiosity about why so many people are so interested in this particular murder case, out of the thousands of murders that occur every year.

I don't get it. Why does anybody who didn't know the victim or the accused care about this? And why are people on this bored so disgustingly bloodthirsty?

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
narlus said:
well, i assumed that was the angle (legal abortion) DT was angling for.

No, but thanks all of you for putting words in my mouth.

What I was angling for was the potential conspiracy to tank the case for fear of the radical-right trying to use the conviction to set precendent.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
binary visions said:
:stupid:

biggins, if you don't care, why did you care enough to type a few sentences about it? Why did you care enough to open this thread?

:monkey:
cause im in pissed off mode today. all america does is get so infatuated with other peoples lives and i dont understand it. what makes the friggin guy special? why is he suddenly famous? if we didnt popularize and give publicity to every person that killed somebody in this friggin country and become infatuated with the way it is gonna turn out do ya think that the murder rate might go down? i;d say yes.

biggins said:
cause im in pissed off mode today. all america does is get so infatuated with other peoples lives and i dont understand it. what makes the friggin guy special? why is he suddenly famous? if we didnt popularize and give publicity to every person that killed somebody in this friggin country and become infatuated with the way it is gonna turn out do ya think that the murder rate might go down? i;d say yes.
Yeah....I'm pretty sure most murders are committed for popularity and notorioty. :rolleyes:

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
towelie said:
Probably for the same reason I did: Curiosity about why so many people are so interested in this particular murder case, out of the thousands of murders that occur every year.

I don't get it. Why does anybody who didn't know the victim or the accused care about this? And why are people on this bored so disgustingly bloodthirsty?

I can't speak for others but for myself, I heard it on the news when it first happend last december-ish.

some guys (scott the A-hole) wife had gone mising the day before christmas. she was pregnant and lots of people were looking for her. scott the A-hole was on tv saying "help us look...whaa whaa whaa" and then it came out that he was the prime suspect.

it's like when that stupid broad killed her kids by pushing her car into the lake then said a big black man stole her car at gunpoint. she went on the tv and pleaded with the people in her town to help find her babys. (won't someone please think of the children?;)) then it turns out, she did it. nice.

when people do this kind of crap (kill someone for dumb reasons like "i don't want my kids anymore" or "i don't wanna be a daddy") then lie about it for a few weeks or months, I'm intrested to see how it pans out.

how about the jerk in Utah that killed his wife, lied to everyone, said he was going to college but then admitted it to his brother in law?

how about the three guys in florida who squatted at some house, got kicked out by the owners and threated to kill the owners w/ a bat. then came back and killed the eight people AND the dog.

I'm currious because these murders are crappy (unlike the rapist, mugger etc who gets killed by someone he is attacking, they kinda had it coming..)

but mainly, I like to see guilty people DIE!!!!! :devil:

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
I think it got blown out of proportion cuz he killed them and denied it hoping to get away with MURDER...he shoulda just fessed up in the beginning and it wouldn't be as sensationalized...

Then he would just be a dead stupid ass. Props to him for trying to get away with it instead of being and pussy and rolling over. Glad it's over. My step mom can rest now. I am sure she got all stupid giddy when they announced it. Too bad America has nothing better to do. :dead:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
PsychO!1 said:
Yeah....I'm pretty sure most murders are committed for popularity and notorioty. :rolleyes:
its just my view on things man. plus i didnt say that they got committed for that. they get it because they killed somebody. But hey, maybe he's made enough of a name for himself now he can get a book deal or something. It'll be a best seller.