Quantcast

scott ybarra?

ekozy39

Monkey
Apr 27, 2005
no real "official" news I care to share, but it's sad. I heard the funeral is Sat. in Park City, but that's all I know right now.
He was one of my best friends until he chose a different route for his life. He was always a great person to be around on and off the bike.
My thoughts are with his family, who are great people that certainly didn't deserve to lose a son and brother.

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
Yah, scotty was a rad guy for sure! Tons of talent & a great person! ...with a classic style! the only skinny white guy with a fro! :D
will definitely miss him!! Thoughts & prayers to his family as well!

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
He was pretty young too. What a shame. I remember him from way back when I first started racing nationals as an amateur. Seemed like a really nice guy.

heikkihall

Monkey
Dec 14, 2001
Durango, CO
That is really sad news to hear. I only met him once but it was for a good little bit. I was spectating at the Durango World Cup and on my way to one of the National races at Mammoth when we saw the Tioga van broken down off the side of the road in the middle of Utah. We gave him a lift to the next town where he could find a mechanic. Great guy for sure, terrible news.