Quantcast

scraper bikes

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Ok gotta give credit over to HackSaw and DukesofTahoe for finding this one, a true ghetto classic Trunk Boyz making noise

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
wow, what the hell is going on over there
It's O town who knows ???

I also jsut noticed that solid has this posted up on their news page also , can you say the underground's blowing these peeps up .

I gotta start me a rap label and sign these fools Son:lighten:

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
Scraper bike crew on NemPro flow soon?? brad, when will we get the lowdown?? :monkeydance: throw some D's on that B!

snaky69

Monkey
Feb 10, 2007
Quebec, Canada
They ain't rollin' on big twenty fours or twenty sixes,
cruisin' down the block chopper style straight tippin'

ghost riding in da club, checkin out their hubs...

I'll shut up now. I like the pothead's zip hoodie.

Landon

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
That last video posted made me sick. Thanks for drawing attention to something so pathetic.

Kids out having fun. Could that have been any more obvious? Let them do their thing, and have some fun with it. The comments to the original video on You Tube are shocking.

Why the hate? No I'm not a "fan" but what they are doing is, in my view, preferable to sitting at home playing video games.

A little more tolerance and understanding please.

Thanks,
Landon.

ebrider510

Monkey
Dec 7, 2006
Bay Area, CA
That last video posted made me sick. Thanks for drawing attention to something so pathetic.

Kids out having fun. Could that have been any more obvious? Let them do their thing, and have some fun with it. The comments to the original video on You Tube are shocking.

Why the hate? No I'm not a "fan" but what they are doing is, in my view, preferable to sitting at home playing video games.

Thanks,
Landon.
word, right on

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal

Thanks,
Landon.

Landon

I'll admit that the video Dex posted was a bit disturbing and really more un called for , but I think you need to ease up a bit , you might have missed the point that the orignal video posted was FUNNY as in hahaha , pretty sure the kids that made it also were just doing it to have fun ( Which you pointed out ) , there rapping about bikes you gotta like it a bit ! Heck I'll even admit it's a catchy tune !

I think if you have gotten anything more than a good laugh out of this your just thinking to hard.

You talking about tolerence and hate , come off it your reading a bit too much into Youtube videos . Your post above makes you sound like Revrand Al Lando Sharpten ... WTF !

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
man did this thread take a really wrong turn. The first vid was dumb like the lyrics stated, funny but dumb.

The second vid was all bad, even in "good fun" it was pretty piss poor in judgement by the author.

If I would've stumbled across that 2nd vid I would've posted it. It's not like Dexter condoned it or made a racey comment.

There's really no reason for anyone to flame on this thread.

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
Ya, how can you not laugh at a monkey? Especially one that backflips and dunks like AirJordan. I'm all for a little goofiness in the BMX/DJ forum.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
man did this thread take a really wrong turn. The first vid was dumb like the lyrics stated, funny but dumb.

The second vid was all bad, even in "good fun" it was pretty piss poor in judgement by the author.

If I would've stumbled across that 2nd vid I would've posted it. It's not like Dexter condoned it or made a racey comment.

There's really no reason for anyone to flame on this thread.
Yea good point Rich , I was jsut trying to post a funny video .
Not start the Ridemonkey Race riots or anything :shocked:

I still want the weed leaf hoodie !
:disgust:

Landon

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
The scraper video was posted for laughs. I get that. It's silly and weird, and that's funny.

I don't get the hateful nature of some of the comments posted on You Tube about this video. I'm guilty of projecting my anger at what I saw on You Tube into my last post.

The video Dexter posted is completely out of line. Period.

-Landon.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
The video Dexter posted is completely out of line. Period.

-Landon.
Complety agree on that one , should not have been posted :disgust1: :plthumbsdown:

Kinda took the fun outa the first scraper video which made me laugh for a good day or so , I never read the comments , I gave up careing about what other think long ago .

Cheer up were making the world a better place by building bikes and not chemical weapons or strip mineing equipment ... right ?

Whaaaa!!! i was offended by something on the internet....
seriously dude, are you that much of a damn baby? shut your little whining wordhole or go back home and complain to your mommy, maybe she actually cares about your feelings, but none of us do...

ps - i'm scrapin' on my scraper bike...

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
I just sold my Stingray at Veloswap this last year. I hated to see it go, definately a scraper bike. But, the money was nice to.