Quantcast

Sea Otter - 2009

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Blech. I just did an unofficial count on Virtual Roster, and I count approx. 770 riders for the DH.

Looks like it'll be another blown out course with a bunch of idiots talking sh*t while waiting in line about why they're bike is better, and how they're lyke-OMG-so-special.

At least they'll give me some entertainment while I'm waiting in line for my race run. :D

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Should be a fun one. Looks like my class (CAT-1 DH 19-24) has an unofficial count of 47 riders in it.

I am super pumped for the race. I am so anxious to start practice on Thursday... I think I am going to be riding up rather than taking the shuttle too. Take that. Well, I guess depending on the lines. If i have to wait more than 10-15 min, I am just going to ride up.

Regardless, super excited!

Last edited:

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
... wait. Brett provides booze?!?!? All I've ever seen him due is consume the heck out of it and then try to run me over at northstar :D

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
all that is well and good.... Where are the good parties and movie premiers at this year?? I know there's a crapload, anyone know dates and times?