Quantcast

Sea Otter Photos

Haplipe

Monkey
Feb 7, 2006
Arvada
4cross course during thursday morning practice.

thursday dual slalom practice pics

It was so wet the moles drown!

thursday downhill mud pit pics

friday dual slalom pics

Back to the dh mud pit on Friday

4cross pics from sunday

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
CBJ said:
Well as shame with Yeti taking to the roads. A trucker with a cool photo blog - is that even legal.

:rofl: The dude seems pretty stoked driving trucks around. Seems like it's an excellent carreer for a young person to get to know themselves and their country. BUT he sure does seem to have a lot of free time, he oughta be shredding the hills on the bicycle in some of that time...

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
bizutch said:
wow...that is a HUGE bong!
i can't believe he's standing there all by himself.

looking at those photos and realizing that people PAID $$$ to do that, reminds me of the p.t.barnum saying,"there's a sucker born every minute."

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
bikenweed said:
:rofl: The dude seems pretty stoked driving trucks around. Seems like it's an excellent carreer for a young person to get to know themselves and their country. BUT he sure does seem to have a lot of free time, he oughta be shredding the hills on the bicycle in some of that time...

I don't really ride anymore. I hope to ride northstar a couple times this summer but definently not the every weekend deal I did for a couple years straight. I'm selling my nicolai because it just sit's there collecting dust for the last year and it's basically brand new but I haven't sold the yeti... yet. Don't know if I could ever sell that thing, just keep it forever :)

I'd like to get a cheapy rockhopper or something like that to take around the country with me so that I can get some exercise. You can get real fat real quick out here. I gave up sea otter, racing this summer and even whistler but I don't have any regrets, I love it out here. I'm a paid sightseer.

Anyways I have to post a photo with everyone of my posts for old time sake... although non bike related :rolleyes:

I live in something the size of a bathroom for 3 weeks at a time... Home less than 4 days a month... It's my new child...

konabiker

Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Santa Barbara
Yeti DHer said:
I don't really ride anymore. I hope to ride northstar a couple times this summer but definently not the every weekend deal I did for a couple years straight. I'm selling my nicolai because it just sit's there collecting dust for the last year and it's basically brand new but I haven't sold the yeti... yet. Don't know if I could ever sell that thing, just keep it forever :)

I'd like to get a cheapy rockhopper or something like that to take around the country with me so that I can get some exercise. You can get real fat real quick out here. I gave up sea otter, racing this summer and even whistler but I don't have any regrets, I love it out here. I'm a paid sightseer.

Anyways I have to post a photo with everyone of my posts for old time sake... although non bike related :rolleyes:

I live in something the size of a bathroom for 3 weeks at a time... Home less than 4 days a month... It's my new child...
That's cool that you dig your job.

Just stay off of the crank.