Quantcast

Sea otter pic collection

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Haha... Josh.

I can see the "It's dry! I'm having fun picture". As far as my pictures, there were none. And I don't blame the photographers for skipping out a tad early (minus the overpriced photographers that Sea Otter distributes through the area for picture taking purposes). I was drenched head-to-toe before I even raced.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Haha... Josh.

I can see the "It's dry! I'm having fun picture". As far as my pictures, there were none. And I don't blame the photographers for skipping out a tad early (minus the overpriced photographers that Sea Otter distributes through the area for picture taking purposes). I was drenched head-to-toe before I even raced.
Haha the brightroom pictures, I actually am using one of them in my last post. My mac allows me to take screen captures and save them onto my computer. Granted the image quality isnt that great, but it is free. What was your number. I can grab yours from the site.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Boy... don't I feel like a bonehead. Haha...

Thanks for diggin' those up for me, man. I had my Nikon with me, but it was either time to ride, or it was raining cats and dogs.

Thanks for finding them for me.

You wanna' ride this weekend? Saturday morning?

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Yeah that sounds like it should be good as long as it doesn't rain anymore after today. There is a chance of AM rain on Friday so well have to see. I went riding last night, the trails were a lot of fun. It was my first ride back after getting hit at CHDH. The trails were a little slick with all of the loose duff. Ended up doing the jump trail up there like 7-8 times in a row. Lots of fun right now.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
The jump trail is fun, but most of that stuff is well outside of my limits. It's all mental, I know. I've cleared stuff larger than that before, but there's always other riders watching... haha. I'm such a woman about that sorta' crap.

We usually do two full loops (climbing, and descending). Depending on who rides, we might be down for shuttle runs, but I won't have my truck this weekend, so I've gotta' see if we can use my buddy's Tacoma. It can seat four.

Anyway, I heard it was supposed to rain today, stop tomorrow, very light sprinklin' on Friday, then sunny and warm on Sat.

I'll keep you posted.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Oh hey did you save those pictures on your computer yet?

As for the jump trail, come ride it with me. Follow me off the jumps. That way you know what speed to have for hitting them all. Thats the best way for me to do it.

But yeah, riding on Saturday will be good for me.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
K... let's do Saturday. We usually leave my place in Campbell around 8 or 8:30. You've got my number. You can just give me a holler Friday. I work until 10pm.

Yeah, I did get those pics. Thanks!