Quantcast

Sea Otter Race pix are up at Brightroom dot yawn

D

Dingus McGee

Originally posted by Metal
You ride silly.
Hey Sanjay...remember this jersey? Look close at the back. And brake? Thanks!...didn't get a chance to say it in person at SOC, but they were in use!:p

Let me try that again...to be continued next post....

D

Dingus McGee

Originally posted by Msisle Dad
I checked out Brightrooms, they do not compare with DP or McCoys shots
Yep, they never convey any...action or motion...just a frozen moment...I have chided them at the SOC over their shooting spot choice, too....:rolleyes:

ssaddict

Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Phoenix, AZ
Originally posted by Metal
You ride silly.
The Pres. is right, I think you'd be better off if your azz was on the other side of the seat Yo.

It's funny what we find in photo's.... Still waitin to find someone who caught my crash on flim. I still can't figure what I did wrong. :confused:

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Originally posted by ssaddict
The Pres. is right, I think you'd be better off if your azz was on the other side of the seat Yo.

It's funny what we find in photo's.... Still waitin to find someone who caught my crash on flim. I still can't figure what I did wrong. :confused:
Crash? No crash photos of you from me, but I do have a couple slalom photos of ya...

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by ssaddict
yea it's weird cuz I use my thighs to squeeze/push the saddle when I corner... I broke my saddle doing that in the process halfway down on the chicane after the logs.

I'd love to see the pics of crashes on top at the jumps during the Sports Class race run... i remember when I use to roll em 'jumps' :D

ssaddict

Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Phoenix, AZ
Originally posted by Yeti DHer
Crash? No crash photos of you from me, but I do have a couple slalom photos of ya...
Last fast birm before the log drops I augered. Dunno, I think I just had too much weight forward and inside and went OTB. Its the second race out of two where I've done something similar on my HT so I'd like to put a stop to whatever I'm doin wrong. :angry:

I ment to show you at SO, notice I'm still running that fork you sold me. :thumb: thanks

I'd love to see any photo's you have of me, you can send them to ssaddict@cox.net if you don't want to post them.