Quantcast

Seao Otter Gravity events and Jump Contest on OLN..

D

Dingus McGee

Sun May 9th 2:30 Eastern

Sun May 23th 5 PM Eastern

D

Dingus McGee

I caught it yesterday, pretty good stuff...the highlights being
all 3 of Sanjay jumps were in the footage including the full FRONJ bannerism on the back of his shirt after jump 1.....:D
4X coverage was OK, DS and DH minimal from what I remember.
I didn't see the 4X live, but a lot of pros were not pulling the Alligator Pit gap....did Exp and Sport racers?

Metal

President of FRONJ
Oct 17, 2001
Orange County, CA
Originally posted by Dingus McGee
I caught it yesterday, pretty good stuff...the highlights being
all 3 of Sanjay jumps were in the footage including the full FRONJ bannerism on the back of his shirt after jump 1.....:D
4X coverage was OK, DS and DH minimal from what I remember.
I didn't see the 4X live, but a lot of pros were not pulling the Alligator Pit gap....did Exp and Sport racers?
Did anyone get this on tape? If so, I will gladly buy a copy of it.

Also did they show my clean pixie jump.

D

Dingus McGee

Originally posted by Metal
Did anyone get this on tape? If so, I will gladly buy a copy of it.

Also did they show my clean pixie jump.
Yep they showed both pixie jumps....I didn't tape it, but it's on again on the 23rd. You (and the flip+whip kid) are the standout by far. I don't think any of the other jumpers got 3, let alone 4 runs in the coverage.

Since I may have your attention, Thanks for the M4 you sold me and I sported that jersey, too.

:D

D

Dingus McGee

Hey Sanjay....your cruiser jump is the 'Photo Caption' pic on mtbr.com homepage -leftside....

:cool:

Metal

President of FRONJ
Oct 17, 2001
Orange County, CA
Originally posted by Dingus McGee
Yep they showed both pixie jumps....I didn't tape it, but it's on again on the 23rd. You (and the flip+whip kid) are the standout by far. I don't think any of the other jumpers got 3, let alone 4 runs in the coverage.

Since I may have your attention, Thanks for the M4 you sold me and I sported that jersey, too.

:D
Blair,
I am glad you are liking the brakes I sold you. I am happy to be back on my good old trusty Hayes. Also I think I saw a picture of you at Sea Otter wearing the custom jersey. You have a Gold Bullit, right?