Quantcast

seatac mudhole?

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Well i just got home from sunny mexico and want 2 go riding today. Dont feel like pushing the bike up the big 2 7 so is seatac a mudhole?

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Weather was good ht was rough no more single tracks. Got a trailpimp for the rear. Lots of people there today 2.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
We did some work up top a month or so ago. Got plans for something else up near the top. Too lazy to go out there this weekend to do anything about it. Being rigless kind of kills ones motivation to head there.:(
Now that I'm re-unemployed, I might head down there a day or two this week w/ some tools.

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
The ground was nice and tacky yesterday and it looks to be dry and warm into next week.......if you believe the weather forcast...... :think: :evil:

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
DBR X6 RIDER said:
We did some work up top a month or so ago. Got plans for something else up near the top. Too lazy to go out there this weekend to do anything about it. Being rigless kind of kills ones motivation to head there.:(
Now that I'm re-unemployed, I might head down there a day or two this week w/ some tools.
ya i remember when that stuff was built up top a while ago.
rigless and jobless WTF

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
once you get a job that is, one that can handle such an expensive sport like mountain biking. grrr why does mountain bike stuff have to be more expensive then even dirtbike stuff?

thesacrifice

Monkey
Aug 4, 2004
sheesh..mountainbiking and paintballing...money pits...

Was at SST yesterday, great riding conditions. The stinging nettle has to go though.

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Andy if u want a ride and are down at seatac on sunday i can bring the official .243 death trap hardtail 4 ya shoot me a pm