Quantcast

Seattle Urban - Fri/Sat

May 9, 2003
Burien at Crappiss' House
It's Norco's mission- where's he at? I'm in but I have enought to keep on top of that day, just tell me when and where.

Otherwise Minneattle, I'll be around so hit me up, and we can ride anytime.
It's supposed to rain all week though.

norco

Chimp
Sep 7, 2004
Seattle
Sat night - 7pm? I'm coming from Bellevue (just moved here from Chicago) Meet at 7pm at the Seattle Public Library (unless there is a better spot)

Ice Bullit

Monkey
Mar 16, 2003
Seattle, WA
The UW has some good stuff and parking is a little bit easier to access - we can move around from there although downtown is a fair distance from the UW although you can reach it from there.

Another idea is find some parking along Westlake (maybe near hooters :D) and then ride into downtown from there, that would be closer to downtown Seattle and you could hit up the Seattle center too.

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
Captain Crunch said:
Too early for me then, we're doing the freeride vid screening that night down in Renton, I won't be back up that side of town till like 11pm.

Maybe next time, but you guys have fun!

Hey budhahead, isnt the screening on fri? Norco said Sat 7pm. If I am misunderstanding this please correct me. Captain, if you go I'm in too. :thumb:

norco

Chimp
Sep 7, 2004
Seattle
Does UW work better for you Capitol Hill folks or anyone else? I'm new in town so I'm hoping for a bit of a tour of the good spots to hit. I'm intimidated by some of the hills here w/o a chair lift so someone make the call on a meeting spot. UW or the 'brary @7?

norco

Chimp
Sep 7, 2004
Seattle
Tonight at the Seattle Public Library - 7pm - main entrance.

Don't be gay and stay home. Show a gangsta how you do it Seattle.

May 9, 2003
Burien at Crappiss' House
How'd it go you guys? I was Gay and went riding in the daytime on dirt, and climbed like 2,900feet, so I was a little too tired to play bicycles that night.

I hate it when I'm Gay! I was again yesterday, and went to the movies, instead of playing bicycles! Damn me! ;)

norco

Chimp
Sep 7, 2004
Seattle
It was a one rider show down - I rode until 9pm and then headed out. Lets get some riding organized for this coming weekend.

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
Dont feel bad Norco. Captain Gay was really gay on Saturday morning. He wouldnt wait 25 extra minutes to go riding. He and his posse ditched me. Hope you had fun Captain Gay!! :eviltongu