Quantcast

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Damn, I was in the running until I saw that. Nice work on the PSP box!

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I'm thinking after the holidays come and go I need to escape prison planet Reno. Maybe I'll point the truck and the Nomad down your way. Could use to get some training rides in before the race in February down in Vegas.

Anything worth coming your way for? Maybe I can get Buchanan to unscrew himself from his couch we can make an outing out of it.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
great, now UPfvckingS says they "rescheduled" the delivery to the 29th.
...cant wait to go tomorrow to the UPS store and bitch out that motherfvckers

edit: they said they are not issuing refunds for items shipped on the 21st for 3day shipment or next day air

Last edited:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
The following is a dramatic enactment of Secret Santa gifts I might be receiving on the 29th, please note that gifts actually received may differ substantially from those depicted in this post.

Thank you Santa!!!

Last edited:

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Not surprising. The volume they are handling right now is insane.

My package is still on schedule for tomorrow!
the no refund BS is total BS. its not my fault they cant handle the volume. i told the two UPS reps that my company will no longer do business with them.
i told them i was airing my grievances for Festivus

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Don't sweat what you cannot change, what's done is done and I completely understand - the issue is the fact that I live in Butte MT - it took 11 days for me to ship to CT. UPS does not provide air service to Butte anymore.

the no refund BS is total BS. its not my fault they cant handle the volume. i told the two UPS reps that my company will no longer do business with them.
i told them i was airing my grievances for Festivus

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Don't sweat what you cannot change, what's done is done and I completely understand - the issue is the fact that I live in Butte MT - it took 11 days for me to ship to CT. UPS does not provide air service to Butte anymore.
its just the way the two people i talked to were programmed to tell me im fvcked...it pisses me off. plus the tracking said it sat in Philly for 12 hours or so.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I wish rectal camel inflicted herpes on UPS.
Not just during the holidays either.
Pretty much every day I wish that a pack of dromedaries would give Brown little pimples that burn from time to time in their collective corporate rectums...

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
Thanks mystery person from Kene!

I got m'self:

Park Tool Bottle Opener
Park Tool Mini Tool
Bell's Stout
Bell's Lager of the Lakes
The Duck-Rabbit

I can't wait to try those. Wooowooo, made my day!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
:thumb:

You've got one more coming - the custom item took a little extra time!

I did a little social engineering to find out what beers you usually drank, hope you like my selections.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
To all participants who haven't received a gift!!!
Please PM me.
It seems like everybody has sent out a gift and I have a lot of tracking numbers but there does seem to be some unforeseen delays with the different carriers etc.

Just to keep things moving smoothly and put your minds at ease PM me and I'll look into it.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
These are from BigT's Secret Santa. No user name was listed on the box. :(

She won't get much use out of this because she doesn't ride in the cold weather due to her asthma.

I may use it. We'll see.
Well done by In The Trees! I like how he incorporated some local VT Maple Syrup into the SS gift!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Holy schit! Thanks jonKranked!

Got this badass looking package on the doorstep tonight:

The binary on the envelope is my first name and I got this note:

The packaging was ridiculously good.

It's uncanny, we were literally talking about the Dogfish Head 120 minute not 30 minutes before the package was delivered. Crazy! Got four cool beers, some pocket protectors ( :nerd: ) and a book. The packaging was so good and so slick that the only reason I noticed I had a book was because the cardboard seemed a little heavy so I tore it apart. Awesome!

Thanks again, Jon. My girlfriend's dad is literally drooling over the 120 minute. I haven't told him yet that I'll open it while I'm up here and let him have a sip ;)

in the trees

Turbo Monkey
May 19, 2003
NH
So sorry for the delay. He's the pic of my score from stinkyboy. Too funny!

I used some of the "Rosie, the Riveter" tape when I sent BigT's gift. Nice!

Yelo

Monkey
Aug 3, 2008
Quebec city, Quebec, Canada
Just did a check on my package tracking # and here's what it says:

Your item arrived in the United States in XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXX CITY XX XXX at 5:27 PM on December 19, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
So it might be on time after all..... I sure hope so!!!!