Quantcast

Secret Santa 2011 - nuff said.....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Requirements

* This is open to all Monkeys who have registered on RM by January 1st 2011.
* The minimum you need to spend on your ELF is US$30-35. You can go over but thats up to you. You decide whether you want to include shipping in the $30-35 cost of the gift.
* Pairing will be totally random.
* The person you send to will NOT be the person who sends you a gift.

How To Enter (PLEASE FOLLOW THIS FORMAT) CUT AND PASTE THIS FORM INTO YOUR E-MAIL

* To enter, send an email to rmsecretsanta@gmail.com
* Please provide your:

Username _________________________
Full Name _________________________
Address _________________________

Wish List __________________________________________
(Please list at least 3 to 5 items, under US $25/30 dollars each item with your SIZE or other important info where required. If you don't have a wishlist that is OK but you might not get what you want from Santa)

* All participants must be willing to ship to Canada or US, there has been very limited (none) interest from people overseas so this is only open to Canadian and US residents this year.

Deadlines

* Please send all emails with wish lists in by Nov 14th - Thus enrollment closes on November 14th.
* I will send off the paired information by Nov 20th.

* Gifts MUST reach the recipient by Christmas Eve, Dec 24.

Packaging Requirements

* The packaging must be work safe. Feel free to stick another box inside with the usual RM stuff, but the outside of the box needs to be work friendly.
* You must provide tracking numbers to me at rmsecretsanta@gmail.com !!!!!!!
* I will be giving out a small gift after Christmas for the best package decoration!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (make sure you take a picture of your package before you send it.)

If you do not send a gift you will be permanently banned from Ridemonkey.com

READY
SET
GO!!!!!!!!!

Lets see if MMcG can keep his annual award of first entry e-mail.......

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
this looks like fun, great idea guys, i think ill enter tomorrow. thanks
Thanks for the interest, there is a required "Join By" date though. So you missed this years by a few months, it would be great to have you in next years though!

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Said he was too young to buy me beer, though I think that if he was industrious enough he could have figured out a way to get beer. I'm sure he is able to procure it for himself, though.
That sounds like a lynching worthy foul up.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Scrooge? So your saying my personal notebook of recipes, printed on colorful whatever-pound paper and double-stapled together in the upper left corner, using bold lettering in all caps to make reading easier doesn't meet the $$$ guideline??? Then I'll get to shopping.......
That EXACTLY what we're looking for. :)