Quantcast

Secret Santa

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Drunken_Ninja said:
i am beginning to want to do this secret santa thing. i am not sure if i am inspired enough. aw hell no sense being a scrooge.
Are you high?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
COmtbiker12 said:
What if there isn't a clothing size if they request something of that sort?
The wish list is only a "suggestion" of stuff to get.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Hah! Got mine today. This should be way cool. Now where do I get the gay pr0n they requested? :think: :p

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ciaran said:
Hah! Got mine today. This should be way cool. Now where do I get the gay pr0n they requested? :think: :p
I think the elf you got is the best pairing this year.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
I haven't gotten mine yet!! :(

No wait! I just checked my junk mail filter and I do have mine!!! Yippee!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
DH Diva said:
I haven't gotten mine yet!! :(

No wait! I just checked my junk mail filter and I do have mine!!! Yippee!
you should have I know I sent yours.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
So the one thing I didn't understand is do you ever tell the person you were their secret santa? Do you tell them when they get there present?? I've never done this before so bare with me!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
DH Diva said:
So the one thing I didn't understand is do you ever tell the person you were their secret santa? Do you tell them when they get there present?? I've never done this before so bare with me!
it's understandable!

Yes when you send the package in the package you should tell your "elf" that you are their Santa.

So did you get your e-mail?

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
DH Diva said:

Secret being the operative word here...

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
stosh said:
it's understandable!

Yes when you send the package in the package you should tell your "elf" that you are their Santa.

So did you get your e-mail?
Thank you! Yes I got the message. I work at a University and sometimes our junk mail filters are a little overly twitchy!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
DH Diva said:
Thank you! Yes I got the message. I work at a University and sometimes our junk mail filters are a little overly twitchy!
I understand!

You got a good and important RM member to buy for so have fun with it!!

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
This should be alot of fun, but decorating the box is going to be the hard part!!! This woman/man should enjoy theirs. I want to put something special in there, that he/she wouldn't expcet.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
loco said:
Nothing here, but I got the They Might Be Giants newsletter.
They have a newsletter? I'll have to check that out. I got the End newsletter, Concert Dec. 8th with Death Cab, Aqueduct, Harvey Danger, and the Saturday Nights. Me thinks I doth go.

[BACK ON TRACK] Oh yeah, I got mine in the mail today. what to get, what to get....[/BACK ON TRACK]

J

JRB

I got mine and it is pretty cool. I hope beer demon sends me beer again, just in spirit. :D

*yeah kinghami - they have a newsletter. I wouldn't mind seeing Harvey Danger. I missed them when they opened for Spoon a few years back.

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
Zman said:
yes some of us are somewhat lurkers.....but hey i did it more for the fun of giving a gift than receiving....will be interesting and i have been around since almost the begining (signed up a couple months late)
OK, so I'm guilty of being something of a lurker too... but thought it would be fun to be an elf. :p

Since I'm not so well-known, here's an elf confession. One year for Halloween I dressed as an "Elf Gone Bad". I had the pointy ears and made myself some shoes that curled up at the toes (I put spikey dog collar things on the shoes). I dressed in black and put blue food coloring in my hair. I wore the torn jean jacket because I thought it would help me look "tough." Yes, I know, it's like trying to make a poodle look tough...
I went round saying things like, "I'm not workin' for the Fat Man anymore," and complained about the weather and lack of entertainment at the North Pole...

this is the "Elf Gone Bad" costume...

pointy ears

-sunny

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
sunny said:
OK, so I'm guilty of being something of a lurker too... but thought it would be fun to be an elf. :p

Since I'm not so well-known, here's an elf confession. One year for Halloween I dressed as an "Elf Gone Bad". I had the pointy ears and made myself some shoes that curled up at the toes (I put spikey dog collar things on the shoes). I dressed in black and put blue food coloring in my hair. I wore the torn jean jacket because I thought it would help me look "tough." Yes, I know, it's like trying to make a poodle look tough...
I went round saying things like, "I'm not workin' for the Fat Man anymore," and complained about the weather and lack of entertainment at the North Pole...

this is the "Elf Gone Bad" costume...

pointy ears

-sunny
The Elf shoes really set off the jacket.