Quantcast

Seeking Ben Monish

George_SATX

Chimp
Apr 10, 2002
San Antonio, TX
Paging Ben Monish, Mr. Ben Monish. I have a check for you.

Ben took 4th place in the Expert Men's Downhill race at the STORM Hill Country Mountain Bike Challenge in Comfort, TX and I need an address for him.

If you know Mr. Monish, please have him contact me ASAP.

Thanks,

-George E. Longoria
STORM Treasurer

click here for my e-mail address

George_SATX

Chimp
Apr 10, 2002
San Antonio, TX
sthtop it thilly!

Though perhaps we can get a pic of him for Carlos' search for a date for Mel.

Ben! Where are you?!

Sorry bro, not gonna make Wacko this weekend. Between pre-existing committments involving fiesta week kicking off here and a much needed paydirt workday out at the Y Ranch on Sunday, I am going to have to skip this race. Sad thing is, I might not be able to make the remaining races either due to scheduling conflicts (WHY do we have to race on a Saturday and Flat Creek?!!?! ok, I know why, but still- the world is supposed to revolve around MY schedule! hehehe)

If you make it out there, good luck!

George_SATX

Chimp
Apr 10, 2002
San Antonio, TX
Originally posted by Squasher
I got 7th in expert, what do I get?:D
A hardy handshake and satisfaction of knowing that in my book, you sir, are a downhilling bad ass!

Seriously, sorry Josh, we only paid out four deep (40% of the field).

Hehe, next time, get 8 more suckers, I mean riders, to compete and your 7th place will be in the money! :D

Squasher

Monkey
Aug 20, 2001
K-Ville
Originally posted by George_SATX

A hardy handshake and satisfaction of knowing that in my book, you sir, are a downhilling bad ass!

Seriously, sorry Josh, we only paid out four deep (40% of the field).

Hehe, next time, get 8 more suckers, I mean riders, to compete and your 7th place will be in the money! :D
hehe I know, I was just joshing ya;)

trialsmasta

Monkey
Oct 19, 2001
Austin TX
Ain't that funny Ben stays for prize giving, picks up my pint glass and forgets his prizes, :rolleyes: . I'll let him know tomorrow and his name is actually Morish. Hmm your the treasurer huh, tell you what I'll pay back Ben the favour and collect his prize for him, just let me know when and how and I'll be there

George_SATX

Chimp
Apr 10, 2002
San Antonio, TX
Thanks guys,

I was beginning to wonder if Ben was in fact a real person or maybe just an alias.

I was also tipped that Ben works at the Bicycle Sport Shop north location. I will try calling there as well but would appreciate if you could follow-up for me in case my efforts fail.

No worries on him missing the downhill payout. We did all the expert payout on Sunday and embarassingly so, we forgot about the four downhillers! :o: :o:

Ben also probably didn't know we paid four deep so I wouldn't think he was in the money.

Thanks again everyone for your help.

-George