Quantcast

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Also, I dont remember all the details about the mki, but I do recall them being pretty up front with the fact it was a prototype run. Buyer beware.
They were also cheaper than production frames and if I remember correctly they offered bro deals to the proto testers on the mk2 final version.

Tetreault

Monkey
Nov 23, 2005
SoMeWhErE NoWhErE
I haven't been posting much lately because i've been busy working, building, and riding, but its too hard for me to not particapate in a demo bashing session!

The banshee hate is uncalled for, i remember talking about this a whole **** load when you were first talking about buying the frame, taking about how great it was, and then how ****ty it suddenly became when it broke, and you warrenty was void because you bought it from a Pinkbike private sale, and not from a authorized dealer. Aaron doesnt work for banshee, he isnt a rep, he simply made some videos for them. it sucks but thats the truth.

The 303 required alot of maintenance, it did. No reason to block out yeti for the rest of your life.

The killswitch was ALWAYS the wrong bike for what you described, i said it a year ago, and got called a wanker or some other types of words for telling you that you wouldn't like it. Here we are today

listen to my first wave of advice this time and find a tazer vp or a rampant and be happy :thumb: